hibs.net Messageboard

Most fouled against team in the league

We also commit the second least fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Surprised to see how few fouls Aberdeen have committed this season. The top hackers come as no surprise as Hearts, Motherwell and Hamilton must spend more time on the training ground kicking each other than kicking a ball. The Rangers and Kilmarnock would be up their with them if they hadn't had decent seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

We also commit the second least fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To be frank that irritates me a bit. It's easy to see why we came off 2nd best against the pub team the other night. I hope Lennon signs a couple of hard cases to wheel on against that mob at tiny.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhorse View Post
    To be frank that irritates me a bit. It's easy to see why we came off 2nd best against the pub team the other night. I hope Lennon signs a couple of hard cases to wheel on against that mob at tiny.
    I’d say we’ve got them already and that’s why our record against them has been so good of late. Bartley in particular has owned them in these games but we chose not to play him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhorse View Post
    That is what I liked about us signing Gary Deegan. His footballing skills were about average. But he scared the dickens out of anyone stupid enough to come near him. A bit of a nutter he would just knock lumps out of the others and commanded respect. We could do with a player like him I the squad. Even the bench the opposition would know he was one injury away from being unleashed from his cage.

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike220 View Post
    That is what I liked about us signing Gary Deegan. His footballing skills were about average. But he scared the dickens out of anyone stupid enough to come near him. A bit of a nutter he would just knock lumps out of the others and commanded respect. We could do with a player like him I the squad. Even the bench the opposition would know he was one injury away from being unleashed from his cage.
    Couldn't disagree more. There's nothing more infuriating than a promising move to be foiled by some hatchet man. I want hibs to play good football and entertain, as well as win. I don't want us to sign players who are just out t kick opposition players. I want lads who can handle themselves and won't be bullied, but who can play as well. I would find it ridiculous if hibs were happy to sign another 'average' footballer just because he was 'hard'.

Marv has a great reading of the game and although going forward he's not very adventurous, he can recycle and ball retention very well.

The Yams usually get fined at the end of each season due to their appalling disciplinary record.