hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: 7 in a row!

Blog Entries

Hibs 7 in a row!

Apologies if it's mentioned elsewhere but we've now won 7 home games in a row & have a 100% home league record in this calendar year. In my 60 years of following Hibs I'm not sure this is something we have achieved before. It's particularly meaningful considering our opponents in those 7 games included, the runaway champions, the team currently 2nd in the League, our city rivals & the cup finalists. Congrats to all at ER!3
    Last edited by brog; 01-05-2018 at 07:44 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apologies if it's mentioned elsewhere but we've now won 7 home games in a row & have a 100% home league record in this calendar year. In my 60 years of following Hibs I'm not sure this is something we have achieved before. It's particularly meaningful considering our opponents in those 7 games included, the runaway champions, the team currently 2nd in the League, our city rivals & the cup finalists. Congrats to all at ER!
    I was thinking about this yesterday as well. I'm in my 30s and can't remember us ever winning 7 games in a row at home, not even when we were in the Championship. Great going and I can see us making it 8 on the final game of the season. It's all down to one man in my opinion - Big Flo Kamberi

For a second i thought there actually was a love in 😉

It's a brilliant achievement and something I can quite easily get used to :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by .KingDomofFife. View Post
    For a second i thought there actually was a love in 😉
    Yep I should really have put Hibs 7 in a row. If anyone knows how to change title please shout!

The last time we did seven in a row it was all done and dusted in 90 minutes!!!!

'I've been to South Morocco
    and I've been to the USA
    Etc'

Blog Entries
    Managed to change thread title. Hopefully now someone can say when if ever we last won 7 consecutive home top flight league games.

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Managed to change thread title. Hopefully now someone can say when if ever we last won 7 consecutive home top flight league games.
    We won 7 in a row over two seasons once, think it was the 00/01 and 01/02 season. Won the last home game of 01/02 and then the first 6 of 01/02.

The Neil Lennon effect

Winner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    We won 7 in a row over two seasons once, think it was the 00/01 and 01/02 season. Won the last home game of 01/02 and then the first 6 of 01/02.
    We did indeed, was 00/01 seasons & pleasingly our 7th win also featured 8 goals, only last time we scored 6 against our Tiny neighbours! Great spot!