hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Jamie Mac

First Team Breakthrough

Jamie Mac

Good to see him scoring again today.
    i was questioned when I said he was a penalty box player who would make space and score goals when he arrived.
    thats 5 goals now,against Celtic,Rangers ,hearts and Killie,not bad return for a “guy that runs into space” but what else can he do?
    his link up play and running down the ball player is brilliant ,as is his teamwork with Flo.
    Great understanding between them and hopefully we can keep them come the end of season

2. Log in to remove the advert

The new Cummings just with better all round play and less of a nutter

Averaging a goal every 2.4 games.

Has a habit of popping up with a goal even when things might not be going well for him and all his goals have been big goals at important times in big games.

Him and Kamberi have been absolutely outstanding pieces of business.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

The January window was the best we have had in a very long time. McLaren, Kamberri and Allan have transformed us. We can now score goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    There was an incident in the second half when he chased down a nothing ball in the box, think Kamberi was doing the same thing and although it never came to anything it summed up to me how hard working they are.

Him and Kamberi are an absolute pest to defenders, they must be a nightmare to play against, even when nothing is happening they’re on top of you and if you switch off for a second Maclaren especially will have found a bit space to punish you.

Absolutely superb

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I really like him. He’s not going to be the sort of player who will link up play or track back, but what he does is find space in the box and be in the right place at the right time. Him and Kamberi are a great partnership.

United we stand here....

Their defence looked much more comfortable and appeared to have time to play the ball after he went off, but we scored two more goals so what do I know!!!

It's just great to see two strikers in the box, either of whom could score, ready and waiting for crosses to come in. Something we've been missing for ages.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

See Darmstadt won 3-1 today, now only 2pts from safety but all looks a bit tight, could do without this revival nonsense 😞 Mon the Jamie mac!!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N/A
    How many starts and goals has he got now?

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See Darmstadt won 3-1 today, now only 2pts from safety but all looks a bit tight, could do without this revival nonsense 😞 Mon the Jamie mac!!
    Bollocks, that's bad Rosco.

@hibs.net private member
    I can’t remember one of his goals. He scored today, against rangers at Ibrox, hearts at ER and Celtic at ER, what’s the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenMan View Post
    How many starts and goals has he got now?
    He’s scored 5 in 12. Think 9 of them have been starts.

His career goal record is 59 in 121 which is more than decent.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    I can’t remember one of his goals. He scored today, against rangers at Ibrox, hearts at ER and Celtic at ER, what’s the other one?
    Partick

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    Partick Thistle.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Bollocks, that's bad Rosco.
    Hoping they go down like a lead balloon so we re-sign the wee fellae!
    They've got to play 4th place team looking for playoffs next up then team just out of the drop zone last game of the season...really could go either way.

Ideal scenario for me is they go down and he don't make the world cup squad and let everyone know how much of a wee predator he is. Very selfish hibby specs on but there you go....😎🇳🇬

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post
    Hoping they go down like a lead balloon so we re-sign the wee fellae!
    They've got to play 4th place team looking for playoffs next up then team just out of the drop zone last game of the season...really could go either way.

Ideal scenario for me is they go down and he don't make the world cup squad and let everyone know how much of a wee predator he is. Very selfish hibby specs on but there you go....😎🇳🇬

Or they go down, we get something sorted with him sharpish, then he heads off to the World Cup to star (copyright V. Romanov ), and we have a player who’s happy, settled and bursting with confidence

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    Or they go down, we get something sorted with him sharpish, then he heads off to the World Cup to star (copyright V. Romanov ), and we have a player who’s happy, settled and bursting with confidence
    Not sure how happy/settled he'd be when he's hearing he could get 20k a week a few hundred miles down the road...hoping what I said comes to fruition!