hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Happy Hibee Half Time Draw

Not exactly pertinent at moment but where can I find Tuesdays half time draw numbers?
    For some bizarre reason I can never find them if I miss them at the game.
    No idea if they upload onto main website or twitter but I can't find them on either as usual.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by PPZPOL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not exactly pertinent at moment but where can I find Tuesdays half time draw numbers?
    For some bizarre reason I can never find them if I miss them at the game.
    No idea if they upload onto main website or twitter but I can't find them on either as usual.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/happyhibee

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Excellent, thanks v much. This has caused me no end of frustration over the season and the fix was v simple. Feeling rather silly now.

P.S. I never won so thanks for ruining my weekend 😂

First Team Breakthrough Stoney Hibee's Avatar
    At today’s game the prize was over £1000 in the 50/50 draw for a crowd of 5000. Yet the prize at ER very rarely gets above £1000 these days for crowds three times as big. Do we not sell tickets very well or is the pay out not 50/50?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Hibee View Post
    At today’s game the prize was over £1000 in the 50/50 draw for a crowd of 5000. Yet the prize at ER very rarely gets above £1000 these days for crowds three times as big. Do we not sell tickets very well or is the pay out not 50/50?

I very rarely see anybody selling the tickets but to be fair I normally don't enter the stadium until about 5 minutes before kick off. Would be great if they could sell them online as well.

I sat in the FF Upper a few seasons ago and managed to buy tickets regularly. Maybe it's where the sellers position themselves.
    Last edited by iwasthere1972; 07-04-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Hibee View Post
    It’s almost impossible to buy one nowadays, for many years they would stand right behind the turnstiles but nowadays they can be anywhere so more times than not I don’t get a ticket.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Always thought pay out was kinda low given we are averaging gates of about 15,000

They must be missing out on a small fortune - I have never seen them around the ground unless I am mistaking them for program sellers.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    I try and buy one every match but it really is a toss up as to whether you can find a vendor (I sit in the east & enter at the north end). I think it would be an idea to have a fixed stall in each stand every match rather than trying to spot someone selling them. Personally I think there should be an online option too so you can buy tickets on match days before leaving the house.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.