hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Huns running scared

Over on 'Bigot-media' it's reading like they've accepted fate -

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...n-hand/?page=9

'Distinct possibility that we're going to end up in fourth place if this nightmare continues. Doesn't bear thinking about'

Is he/she/it right - is there no way they can finish 5th/6th ??

2. Log in to remove the advert

Some glorious posts below. Get it right up the bigoted, knuckledragging ****-bags. Sevco 2012 - we're coming for you!

"We are pish

We have a pish manager and a squad full of bottle merchants. They are terrified of Ibrox and have a losers mentality
    We won't be doing anything of note until we have a total revamp from top to bottom"

"More embarrassment and abject failure to endure
    let’s be honest the season is over just now
    i doubt I will be back at ibrox until the start of next season tbh
    the crook has my ST money so if him or any of his cronies can’t make the effort then why should I?
    ****s"

"Until king leaves this is what we have to look forward to for years to come. To be honest I'm that used to those spineless ****s letting us down time after time it's actually becoming the norm. between the ****ing board and those ****ing imposters currently wearing the blue jersey we are in some mess and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. For a team like the Rangers to go so long throughout the season without appointing a full time manager and instead promote the under 20s coach tells me all I need to know about the ****s and I am ****ing sick. only thing keeps me going is the fact there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers worldwide and I am so proud to be a bear just like each and everyone of you are and we will all see the Rangers rise once again just don't know when though but I know it won't be anytime soon with this ****ing board in place."

"Being beat to second by the sheep and their *****bag manager would be humiliating and prove that we hadn't improved since last season.
    Coming fourth to the wannabe filth and their inbred ****my manager would would prove that we had regressed.
    Neither situation is acceptable and the board and players would be equally responsible in my eyes."

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    “There’s not a team like the Glasgow Rangers worldwide”.... they’re not wrong there

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some glorious posts below. Get it right up the bigoted, knuckledragging ****-bags. Sevco 2012 - we're coming for you!

"We are pish

We have a pish manager and a squad full of bottle merchants. They are terrified of Ibrox and have a losers mentality
    We won't be doing anything of note until we have a total revamp from top to bottom"

the crook has my ST money so if him or any of his cronies can’t make the effort then why should I?
    ****s"

"Until king leaves this is what we have to look forward to for years to come. To be honest I'm that used to those spineless ****s letting us down time after time it's actually becoming the norm. between the ****ing board and those ****ing imposters currently wearing the blue jersey we are in some mess and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. For a team like the Rangers to go so long throughout the season without appointing a full time manager and instead promote the under 20s coach tells me all I need to know about the ****s and I am ****ing sick. only thing keeps me going is the fact there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers worldwide and I am so proud to be a bear just like each and everyone of you are and we will all see the Rangers rise once again just don't know when though but I know it won't be anytime soon with this ****ing board in place."

"Being beat to second by the sheep and their *****bag manager would be humiliating and prove that we hadn't improved since last season.
    Coming fourth to the wannabe filth and their inbred ****my manager would would prove that we had regressed.
    Neither situation is acceptable and the board and players would be equally responsible in my eyes."

You can feel the seethe from here!

Glasgow Rangers, we're coming for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

"We are pish

****s"

I'm so conflicted because I both hate and love Rangers at the same time. They are comedy gold.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    It's almost as if they're saying they're not rangers anymore.

Just catching up with the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby