Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 points back

Left by mutual consent!

15 points back

Killed us as a club.

Higher attendances in a bigger stadium.

Much, much better side.

Better manager.

Better at youth level through the board.

Mind the gap.

Natural order ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Aye but 5-1, 22 in a row, famous who won the world war...... 😂😂😂😂

GIRFUY Jam Tarts!

18 points left to play for this season..

Zero chance they are finishing above us

They will have quite a big change in personnel to arrange this summer too as their players are quite a bit behind the top four. That'll be harder than it's been for them in the past as they will have to use their own money this time.

Their players are obviously okay or they wouldn't be top six but it's hard to think of anyone in their team bar the goalkeeper and Berra who would be an automatic starter for Hibs. The league table tells the story quite well really.

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    18 points left to play for this season..

Zero chance they are finishing above us
    Dunno, we could still hibsit.....

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOnions View Post
    They will have quite a big change in personnel to arrange this summer too as their players are quite a bit behind the top four. That'll be harder than it's been for them in the past as they will have to use their own money this time.

Their players are obviously okay or they wouldn't be top six but it's hard to think of anyone in their team bar the goalkeeper and Berra who would be an automatic starter for Hibs. The league table tells the story quite well really.
    I know Rocky had a shocker tonight but he’s a better goalie.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    They have got a Henderson to deliver it I suppose. Same boy wouldn’t get in our 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee16 View Post
    Killed us as a club.

Higher attendances in a bigger stadium.

Much, much better side.

Better manager.

Better at youth level through the board.

Mind the gap.

Natural order ?
    Bitter spoon burning hobo. We'll always be in their shaddow

Left by mutual consent!

Who would you drop for Berra? I know big Simba and he’s now them through and through. He wouldn’t get in our side.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by .KingDomofFife. View Post
    Bitter spoon burning hobo. We'll always be in their shaddow

Sorry mate. I’m just jealous my wife/sister is away out this evening.

Having watched Dundee v Hearts on Sunday - Dundee were the better team.

If they didn't play on such a small pitch they wouldn't pick up as many points at home.

Shambles of a club.

Sorry mate. I’m just jealous my wife/sister is away out this evening.
    😂

Are Hearts the worst side ever to make the top six? Theres a big gulf between the top 5 and the rest of the league imo. Watching them on Sunday was torture.

Left by mutual consent!
    There are some over the road giving it big licks and congratulating Potter on a fantastic job well done for making top 6, cringetastic.

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    Having watched Dundee v Hearts on Sunday - Dundee were the better team.

If they didn't play on such a small pitch they wouldn't pick up as many points at home.

Shambles of a club.
    Correct, their whole set up is geared to stopping teams playing with their hacking, constant fouling tactics, hence their year on year terrible crime count. They hoof the ball forward as quick as they can hoping for a break or a diving penalty. It works on a short pitch with no space for better teams to outplay them. Take those tactics away from home and it doesn’t work. They wonder why their away form is so bad when in actual fact their home form comes from a style of football that only works on a pitch the size of Tinycastle.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Here's a belter from HHGH 1973

Congratulations to everyone at the club, top 6 assured, high profile games and extra revenue generated that will support our endeavors next season. Could have argued 4th or 5th was the realistic target but before Levein took over the thread here and also my opinion was that Cathro was leading us straight into the bottom 6. So yes I will celebrate 6th, enjoying the 4-0 trouncing of them in December so much that this will be considered a memorable season for me.

What a bunch of utter roasters

The Pop Tarts have more draws than they have wins - the most in the league. Eye bleeding stuff from the Jam Donuts.

Imagine having to watch the Burgundy Bhoys every week.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post

Congratulations to everyone at the club, top 6 assured, high profile games and extra revenue generated that will support our endeavors next season. Could have argued 4th or 5th was the realistic target but before Levein took over the thread here and also my opinion was that Cathro was leading us straight into the bottom 6. So yes I will celebrate 6th, enjoying the 4-0 trouncing of them in December so much that this will be considered a memorable season for me.

Some achievement. Hopefully there'll be some T Shirts to commemorate the occasion and maybe a special limited edition cake will appear in time for the next home game.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    Doubt we'll win it, like the optimism though.

Heart of Midlothian are closer to Hamilton Academicals than they are to Hibernian.

Personally I wouldn't choose Berra over any of our current back 3 mate...and the goalie is debatable too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    We’ll finish 20+ above them.......TWENTY+ !

We really have utterly rag-dolled them this season. The Jambos I’ve spoke to are absolutely fuming!

Berra has been their best outfield player this season, but I'm struggling to think what he would bring to our team that we don't have already, he isn't as good at bringing the ball out of defence as Ambrose or Hanlon and we have big Daz to do the tough stuff .... also its a lot easier to look good at the back in a team who set up not to lose as it is in a team who push forward like we do and therefor leave bigger gaps for our defenders to cover.

I do agree that their keeper would definitely push Rocky for the jersey, he is decent which is why he almost certainly wont be at the rust arena next season.

This gives me the boak, I want them too get 9 more points,6 fae sheep and 3 fae the huns to help us(boak) in our quest for 2nd.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Honestly I don't get how you can support that pap and consider yourself a football fan. AG least we try to win. They are the missionary position of football.

Who would you drop for Berra? I know big Simba and he’s now them through and through. He wouldn’t get in our side.

Exactly, Why drop Hanlon or McGregor for him

Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post

Memorable season

Pharmaceutical alert methinks

Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    Honestly I don't get how you can support that pap and consider yourself a football fan. AG least we try to win. They are the missionary position of football.
    I think it's obvious what I say is from a Hibs perspective,it might be influenced by the fact I have a bet on Hibs to get 2nd so need teams,even(them) too take points from sheep and huns,if you consider yourself a Hibs fan then surely you want the same?

Left by mutual consent!
    I sleep extremely easy knowing that every night, each and every Jambo is tossing (nothing new there) and turning with their most important crisis -

'Oh Dear God - don't let them finish 20+ points in front of us'

30+ years of 'Other People's Money' - there was ALWAYS gonna be a bill at the end !

For any Jambos looking in

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk