Yeah very confident.
    Great cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah very confident. 👍🏼
    Thought Kenny came across very well on the radio at the weekend TC - very assured and clear where he sees his career going now and moving forward. Dare I say he has a steely determination and winning mentality not too dissimilar to Lennon. I hope we are talking to him and my hope is he's on board with a view to moving into management after next season. He's definitely got another season or two in him yet

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Thought Kenny came across very well on the radio at the weekend TC - very assured and clear where he sees his career going now and moving forward. Dare I say he has a steely determination and winning mentality not too dissimilar to Lennon. I hope we are talking to him and my hope is he's on board with a view to moving into management after next season. He's definitely got another season or two in him yet
    I haven’t heard it mate, glad he came across well though. Kenny is exactly that, he’s a good pro who wants to win no matter what he plays. Good mentally. I think he’ll be a good manager down the line.
    Last edited by Thecat23; 11-06-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Just you leave my paws alone!!
    The Kamberi "will he won't he" has been on paws fur ever. Which claws in the agreement is in dispute? Meown view is that things will work out purrfectly.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    The Kamberi "will he won't he" has been on paws fur ever. Which claws in the agreement is in dispute? Meown view is that things will work out purrfectly.
    Nice.

That post has got me feline grrrreat!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Blog Entries
    Just you leave my paws alone!!
    I’ve come for the man that shot my paw.

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    could be a good fit for st mirren as Stubbs assistant

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    It would be the perfect fairytale ending if Kenny Miller could finish off the last two years with us though not sure where he would fit in game time wise as no doubt he has a lot to offer through his experience and know how.

I liked the way that he or was it his Mrs shot down the Andy Walker brigade by saying he was not touched during the exuberant Cup Final pitch celebrations though I did think he was trying too hard during the game but that is Kenny Miller what you see is what you get.

I am not sure if he is a Hibby or a Hun but comes across as being the consumate professional and I am sure wherever he goes he will give no less than 100%.

GGTTH

Anyone else hearing that the kamberi deal is off due to failing to agree terms with hibs

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Anyone else hearing that the kamberi deal is off due to failing to agree terms with hibs
    You apparently.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    It would be the perfect fairytale ending if Kenny Miller could finish off the last two years with us though not sure where he would fit in game time wise as no doubt he has a lot to offer through his experience and know how.

I liked the way that he or was it his Mrs shot down the Andy Walker brigade by saying he was not touched during the exuberant Cup Final pitch celebrations though I did think he was trying too hard during the game but that is Kenny Miller what you see is what you get.

I am not sure if he is a Hibby or a Hun but comes across as being the consumate professional and I am sure wherever he goes he will give no less than 100%.

GGTTH
    He was trying to hard during the cup final? I’ve heard it all now.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    It seems like that it's only you.

Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    No doubt he is a good player however, if he's read all about himself on Hibsnet he'll be looking for a move to Real. It won't be the end of the world if he doesn't sign. I'm more worried about the time we appear to be wasting marking time. We should be searching for his replacement. (Maybe we are?)

I have no info just going by what everyone is saying on here but if there's any problem signing him maybe due to him wanting extra dosh, then we need to tell him he was a nobody that wasn't wanted by Grasshoppers and we gave him the games to grow as a player but as yet he's proven absolutely nothing in the game yet. We cannot be held to ransom by any player, we have a budget and we'll only pay what we can afford, if his head has turned, let him go and move on, thousands of players out there. I thought this deal would've been done and dusted by now, as we already knew what we had to pay and the player himself seemed very keen to stay but the longer it goes without anything from the club, the unlikelier it sees it will be done, disappointing.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    I have no info just going by what everyone is saying on here but if there's any problem signing him maybe due to him wanting extra dosh, then we need to tell him he was a nobody that wasn't wanted by Grasshoppers and we gave him the games to grow as a player but as yet he's proven absolutely nothing in the game yet. We cannot be held to ransom by any player, we have a budget and we'll only pay what we can afford, if his head has turned, let him go and move on, thousands of players out there. I thought this deal would've been done and dusted by now, as we already knew what we had to pay and the player himself seemed very keen to stay but the longer it goes without anything from the club, the unlikelier it sees it will be done, disappointing.
    You seem to have it sussed.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    we need to tell him he was a nobody
    Sounds like a great negotiation technique, are you experienced in the field?

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Tongue in cheek mate tongue in cheek ! Also go on to say guy is a consumate professional.I don’t think he will come to us but if I have a fault I tend to look at the world through green coloured glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    How you doin Callum? Did not realise it was you.

Other than this post no not heard that at all.

Wot da Cat saying?

Testimonial Due
    Thanks for that insightful view.

Why are people getting themselves worked up about this?

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Wot da Cat saying?
    I’m saying nothing has changed that i know of and expect Flo to be a Hibs player next season.

Based on zero other than my old age i expect his signing to be announced tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Why are people getting themselves worked up about this?
    Why wouldn't they. We have a distinct lack of transfers in. Then the one deal which seems a slam dunk to be made - fee agreed and player thriving at this club - seems to be taking longer than anticipated. I'd say it is normal to get worked up.

As for a fairy tale ending for Kenny Miller. Surely that would involve kissing and making up with the team he gave his best years...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Why wouldn't they. We have a distinct lack of transfers in. Then the one deal which seems a slam dunk to be made - fee agreed and player thriving at this club - seems to be taking longer than anticipated. I'd say it is normal to get worked up.

As for a fairy tale ending for Kenny Miller. Surely that would involve kissing and making up with the team he gave his best years...
    It doesn't matter if he signs or not. If he does, fine, if he doesn't, we'll get someone else, maybe someone better.

No-one had ever heard of him 4 and a half months ago. The sky isn't going to fall down if he doesn't return.

Left by mutual consent!
    Part of me doesn't want him to sign just to see the bloodbath on here.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    If the deal is in in doubt I would 100% expect Hibs to have other players identified.

If he has been dragging his heels then Hibs will have smelled a rat and probably are well along the road of getting someone else in.

Doubt if this one will drag on too much longer, if he hasn't signed by the agreed date then it's over.