hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Slivka

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar

Slivka

Out again for tomorrow. What’s his injury and when do we expect him back. Not seen much info from Hibs on this injury

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Out again for tomorrow. What’s his injury and when do we expect him back. Not seen much info from Hibs on this injury
    Not sure either but i was thinking about him today and wonderd where he was. I thibk he might see more game time when dylan or/and john leave in the summer. He is still young and a regular internationalist, I hope he takes his chance when played in hia regular position.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    Not sure either but i was thinking about him today and wonderd where he was. I thibk he might see more game time when dylan or/and john leave in the summer. He is still young and a regular internationalist, I hope he takes his chance when played in hia regular position.
    so you are ITK regarding Dylan and Mc GINN ? I would expect serious bids for SJM but the Mc Geoch issue is a long way off being sorted, naw?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    so you are ITK regarding Dylan and Mc GINN ? I would expect serious bids for SJM but the Mc Geoch issue is a long way off being sorted, naw?
    Not at all. Maybe didnt word it very well, but assuming we lose one or both is what i meant.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    you dont need to be ITK to realise we will lose mcginn in the summer and possibly mcgeouch also

Was a strange injury, he landed awkwardly but played another 10 minutes which probably made things worse. Hope it clears up for the run in, he is a good player.

He’s only suggesting what may happen, doesn’t have to be in the know to give that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    Not at all. Maybe didnt word it very well, but assuming we lose one or both is what i meant.
    realise that mate, they may well be in demand so to speak because of their performances this season. I too hope the the young Lith will be back soon and ready to step in if any circumstance arises with those 2 unable to play. Slivka's goal at Ibrox was issued by our supporter's branch as the best moment of the season , to the HSA in their recent poll of branches for the POY etc.

Testimonial Due
    I really like Slivka, he's a good athlete and is pretty neat and tidy on the ball. Still very young, If/when Mcgeough/Allan/Mcginn are no longer with us whenever that may be, i really think we will see Slivka come on to a game with us. Thing is whenever he does get a game, he's unfortunate as a lot of time he's thrown out wide right, really think he'd flourish in the middle. Saying that he never lets us down when he plays don't recall him having too many stinkers in his appearances. Definitely one to keep. How long is his contract anyways?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    I really like Slivka, he's a good athlete and is pretty neat and tidy on the ball. Still very young, If/when Mcgeough/Allan/Mcginn are no longer with us whenever that may be, i really think we will see Slivka come on to a game with us. Thing is whenever he does get a game, he's unfortunate as a lot of time he's thrown out wide right, really think he'd flourish in the middle. Saying that he never lets us down when he plays don't recall him having too many stinkers in his appearances. Definitely one to keep. How long is his contract anyways?

3 year deal I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    He’s only suggesting what may happen, doesn’t have to be in the know to give that opinion.
    Ooooer, fancy me having an opinion too

from what I'm lead to believe Dylan will sign a new deal.
    have it on good authority .....but just like the rest of us I have my fingers and toes crossed it is true

Quote Originally Posted by 21sMay View Post
    from what I'm lead to believe Dylan will sign a new deal.
    have it on good authority .....but just like the rest of us I have my fingers and toes crossed it is true
    But Ewen Cameron says otherwise and he knows (and pervs over) Dylan's girlfriend so he must be right, because Jambos never lie.