Quote Originally Posted by EH6 Hibby View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Someone mentioned Sherrifhall Roundabout earlier, I will add Hermiston Gait and Newbridge to the list of roundabouts that I am incapable of going round without someone beeping at me. I don't get these roundabouts at all, how are you supposed to know what lane you are supposed to be in? I approach and check the signs and road markings and choose the correct lane, I then follow that lane round the roundabout and then suddenly the lane I'm in changes to a different road exit, how do you then get in to the correct lane? If you try to merge into the correct lane the person behind you beeps at you or the person in the lane you are trying to move to beeps at you. How does everyone else seem to know that the lane is going to change, and how come they don't get beeped at when they must have started off in the wrong lane in order to end up in the right one? I get so stressed out when I have to go round any of these big roundabouts.
Thank the lord I’m not the only one.

I totally get how people going in the same round about every day learn what lane to go in and how to deal with it but when it’s the first time I don’t know how folk do it.

There’s markings are on the road in most cases however it can’t only be me that notices when you’re approaching these roundabouts there’s normally other cars there covering up these instructions?!

Fully expect and prepared to be mocked for these questions but I don’t care.