hibs.net Messageboard

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506
    @hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Drivers who think the road is only for them, and when challenged turn aggressive.

Just been to my local supermarket, small, local one with a small car park. I turned in and there coming out, on the wrong side of the road is a young man in a VW Cirrocco. We were nose to nose and I would have to reverse out onto the main road or he would have to reverse back into the space he came from.

I stood my ground and he eventually moved back then swung onto the right side of the road, window comes down and tirade of abuse. Stupidly I gave him the finger.

I went to a parking space further into the car park and saw him park and jump out of his car and headed towards me. Fortunately I had reversed into the space so didn't stop and left him shouting at me.

How bad a day could he have had to elicit that reaction? 🙄
    WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR A MASK, IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    I broke down in the work van recently and pulled into the side of the road. It was in a town and although a reasonably busy road, there weren't too long queues forming to overtake on the single file road (a couple of minutes at most) the amount of people who seemed to think beeping their horn or shouting out of the window was going to make anything better was, quite frankly, hilarious.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

This happened to me on the way out of OT last week.

I was first at the lights on ocean drive waiting to turn right up towards new haven.

Car opposite me on North junction st indicating to turn right and in the right hand lane to turn down towards the shore.

On green I moved forward to turn right as nothing in the other lane going that direction.

Idiot opposite decided to turn left at the last moment so I had to suddenly brake. Then with his left indicator on went straight on towards ocean lane telling me to f off in the process!!!

@hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Drivers who think the road is only for them, and when challenged turn aggressive.

Just been to my local supermarket, small, local one with a small car park. I turned in and there coming out, on the wrong side of the road is a young man in a VW Cirrocco. We were nose to nose and I would have to reverse out onto the main road or he would have to reverse back into the space he came from.

I stood my ground and he eventually moved back then swung onto the right side of the road, window comes down and tirade of abuse. Stupidly I gave him the finger.

I went to a parking space further into the car park and saw him park and jump out of his car and headed towards me. Fortunately I had reversed into the space so didn't stop and left him shouting at me.

How bad a day could he have had to elicit that reaction? 🙄
    Maybe a jambo not taking his medicine very well

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    People who after all this time still do not understand the traffic lights at the foot of Clermiston road. The amount of people that turn left on red is ridiculous.

Ignorant Parkerís

my street is always busy with cars, fair enough. One household gets regular visitors (yes even during lockdowns and tier 4), so the visitors know how busy it is.

thereís a few parking bays, and space for 6 cars parked on the kerb if people park sensibly - the main visitor to said household just abandons their car, and ends up taking up enough space for 2 cars, forcing residents to park a fair distance away.