hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: 9 hours to go

9 hours to go

Managed to get myself a new job, so back to nightshift it is for me. currently sitting at the desk, clock watching, finish at 7, home for 8, 4 hours sleep then get ready.

I'm never not confident before derbies, but this one im in a funny mood about it!

my jambo mates are quietly confident

anywho 'mon lads! LETS GET STUCK INTO THEM!

PREDICTION - 2-2 taking it to the replay, who loves a match under the lights

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Charliemurdhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Managed to get myself a new job, so back to nightshift it is for me. currently sitting at the desk, clock watching, finish at 7, home for 8, 4 hours sleep then get ready.

I'm never not confident before derbies, but this one im in a funny mood about it!

Ha! I'm a taxi driver mate.. been out all night but no chance I'm sleeping - buzzing!! GGTTH

Back tae yer work ya rogue or ah'll tell yer boss 😀

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Back tae yer work ya rogue or ah'll tell yer boss 😀
    luckily for me once our work is done its done

we are even allowed to sit in one of the vacant rooms beside reception if we want to watch tv, I think ive managed to pull a good one

Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    Ha! I'm a taxi driver mate.. been out all night but no chance I'm sleeping - buzzing!! GGTTH
    haha! Lucky!! I'm shattered!

First Team Breakthrough
    Just woke up and nae chance of getting back to sleep, don't have a ticket but canny wait , am so confident about getting a result , we only need to score toget a result, they wont score 2 against us ,easy peasy c'mon the hibees

All the Jambos I know seem to be confident too, I just don’t get it.

And it all seems to be from them signing Naismith, who’s not kicked a ball all season and even in his prime at rangers only scored once every 4 games.

What they forget is that our midfield is fat too strong for them; McGinn, McGeoch and Bartley. They can’t compete with that midfield.

They have kept 8 clean sheets in a row, maybe they’ll try 2 x 0-0’s and take their chances on penalties.

Intae thum Hibs!!

@hibs.net private member
    Think our midfield may just have ( at one point ) slivka on the right linking up with McGeoch and I think he’ll have a good game in that position.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post

And it all seems to be from them signing Naismith, who’s not kicked a ball all season and even in his prime at rangers only scored once every 4 games.

What they forget is that our midfield is fat too strong for them; McGinn, McGeoch and Bartley. They can’t compete with that midfield.

They have kept 8 clean sheets in a row, maybe they’ll try 2 x 0-0’s and take their chances on penalties.

Intae thum Hibs!!
    They seem to think Naismith is the new Messiah and will turn everything round for them Putting all their eggs in the one basket for one game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post

Intae thum Hibs!!
    30+ years of living it large on 'Other People's Money' has lulled them into believing they're the better club - the level playing-field, reality and 10-in-a-row+ will gradually (they're Jambos - not the fastest ) correct them !