hibs.net Messageboard

Out of all the clubs......

How many do you think are happy it was hearts that ended the Celtic run???

2. Log in to remove the advert

At least 2, and we all know what 2 they are

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee6_2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many do you think are happy it was hearts that ended the Celtic run???
    Many clubs ended the run before Hearts....

Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    At least 2, and we all know what 2 they are
    Yep - two cheeks of the same arse!

I think most non Celtic fans were just glad someone ended it - obviously we would have preferred anyone else but a loss to Saints on Saturday and they will be back in crisis mode.

I have a Celtic supporting pal whose glad it’s ended. Felt like it was making a mockery of Scottish football.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Let's face it, no one except us will care it was them.

I'll give you a clue. They both like singing a song that rhymes with "Silly noise".

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Don't care who it was that ended it - it just had to end!

Hopefully they lose again tonight and begin a new streak in the opposite direction!
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    I'm happy enough that it's them. I like to see both Edinburgh clubs doing well, makes it all the better when we beat them.

Don't get me wrong, I like to see them doing terribly as well but it'd be boring if it lasted forever.

I don’t like hearts but a lot of our fans seem to be forgetting what a detestable club Celtic are during their rush to be so bothered about the jambos

F**** the old firm. Both of them.

@hibs.net private member
    It’s good for Scottish football that Celtic lost. We need a competitive league to get our game to prosper

Always want Hearts to beat either of the bigot Glasgow clubs unless it was in a cup final. Hearts are a funny wee club who i dislike but the the bible bashers over in Glasgow are the dregs of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I'm happy enough that it's them. I like to see both Edinburgh clubs doing well, makes it all the better when we beat them.

Don't get me wrong, I like to see them doing terribly as well but it'd be boring if it lasted forever.
    How right you are. Enough hatred already.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

Well said.

Urgh. I’m sick of hearing about it to be honest.

Last month they were booing their team off the park and after this result they are world beaters who fear nobody. Get the open top bus booked.

The real issue is the imbalance in our game where a single victory over a team in the same league is fawned over by so many and almost treated in the same bracket as a trophy win.

Left by mutual consent!
    No me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Urgh. I’m sick of hearing about it to be honest.

Last month they were booing their team off the park and after this result they are world beaters who fear nobody. Get the open top bus booked.

The real issue is the imbalance in our game where a single victory over a team in the same league is fawned over by so many and almost treated in the same bracket as a trophy win.
    Agreed. They are all back out on social media acting like they have just beaten Barca in the champions league final. Its pathetic.

Left by mutual consent!
    After the Mercer years how the **** any Hibs fans can be cheering on that victory or congratulating Hearts is beyond me.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    After the Mercer years how the **** any Hibs fans can be cheering on that victory or congratulating Hearts is beyond me.
    The mercer debacle was challenging, but good prevailed. Stealing from charities, never forgotten..

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    It’s good for Scottish football that Celtic lost. We need a competitive league to get our game to prosper

Also, if we are to believe what we are told, Scottish football needs The Rangers.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    I was delighted Hearts beat Celtc and even more so that it was a good humping.
    I've always despised unfair fights and the loaded dice like we have in the Scottish game.

I honestly don't think the other clubs give a rats ass who ended their run, just so long as it ended. It was making our game look as silly as the EPL is gonna look if Man City win the rest of their games between now and the end of the season.

There was always going to be a big deal made of the club that did it and annoyingly for us it was the Yams, made all the more annoying because we came within a goal line clearance of being the team to do it a week earlier.

What folk are forgetting in all this bed wetting over the Hearts result is that they could play Celtic another 10 times and get royally humped every time, and that we have played Celtic 3 times this season, twice away from Easter Rd, and given a good account of ourselves every time with the possible exception of the first half at Hampden.

I know I'm getting a wee bit off track from the OP ...... but I'm gonna wait to see what the Yams do in Perth this weekend and how we get on against Ross County before I start worrying about their freak result .... not freak in that they beat them, anybody could have been the team to do it with a bit of luck. but that they beat them so badly, that's a once in a decade result for any team in this country against even the worst Celtic team.

I'm just glad it's done, sick of everything to do with that run. After the realisation set in at 2-0 that it was done I did chuckle watching them get spanked.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Always want Hearts to beat either of the bigot Glasgow clubs unless it was in a cup final. Hearts are a funny wee club who i dislike but the the bible bashers over in Glasgow are the dregs of society.
    You always want Hearts to beat the OF, seriously?

I dislike the OF as much as everyone but growing up in Edinburgh, at school and work with Hearts fans just makes me want them to lose every single game without fail.

Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post

I dislike the OF as much as everyone but growing up in Edinburgh, at school and work with Hearts fans just makes me want them to lose every single game without fail.
    Absolutely spot on .

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post

This. Under no circumstances do I want a Hearts win. Even when they lay down to the sheep in 05.