hibs.net Messageboard

Hearts are as close to the bottom of the league

As they are to us

2. Log in to remove the advert

...but they'll be ahead of us by Christmas apparently. They have 7 home games coming up and 5 of them are against their fellow relegation strugglers. Their season could be over by Christmas

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...but they'll be ahead of us by Christmas apparently. They have 7 home games coming up and 5 of them are against their fellow relegation strugglers. Their season could be over by Christmas
    I just ready that on Jambos bawsack, it was a proper spat coffee out moment.

I really hope killie won at the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Aye but its because they can't play at Tynecastle and we all know that's not their fault, currently its because of the sophistication of the design of the one stand they are building.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    I personally think there’s a good chance Hearts will get dragged into a relegation battle this season.

Forgetting about the issues with their stadium, management etc..... I just think they’ve got a very poor standard of player and really small squad, they’re down to their bare bones already ans they only have 4 or 5 players out and one of them is Malary Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Aye but its because they can't play at Tynecastle and we all know that's not their fault, currently its because of the sophistication of the design of the one stand they are building.
    But don't worry, all their decent players are all waiting at Tynecastle for when they return. They'll be 2nd in no time

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by Souter96Mac View Post
    But don't worry, all their decent players are all waiting at Tynecastle for when they return. They'll be 2nd in no time
    Don’t you mean that they are all World Class players who can’t wait to be playing in the Champions League finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@hibs.net private member Hibby Kay-Yay's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ps3 - hibby kay-yay
    2nd bottom...

Apparently colquhoun was with Potter in the Dome last week so like last year I imagine he'd got a van load of players round the back and Potter got an exclusive viewing. Two for one.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Apparently colquhoun was with Potter in the Dome last week so like last year I imagine he'd got a van load of players round the back and Potter got an exclusive viewing. Two for one.

Ah well I suppose they'll be able to pay off the stadium debt in summer when they can cash in on all of these stars they bring in in January.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby Kay-Yay View Post
    2nd bottom...
    Ooh err misses 😉

Left by mutual consent!
    Don't want to get ahead of myself, but if Killie can win at Murrayfield at the weekend the relegation play-off spot will start to creep into Hearts' thinking.

I'll be more than happy if we can simply beat Dundee, but another dose of Hearts woe would be an added bonus.

I've read various places that Hearts' season hasn't been too bad because "they haven't played any home games yet"??

Errr, yes they have. Murrayfield is their home now and their record there is gash. Once all the "contingencies" and missing delivery manifests have been sorted out and they move back to 4 stand Tynie with it's complex curved chip-selling office block, that'll then be their home and I suspect they'll be humpty there as well.

Plums.

But, but, but...they had a crowd of 32,000 last weekend, almost all of whom were Hearts Fans. Oh and they'll soon own the club and have the best Main Stand in the world.

...and did I mention 5-1?

Once they return to the cauldron that will be the PBS they will be invincible ...Oh and when they sign a half decent left back and a couple of decent midfield players ... oh yes and a partner for Laugherty ... and if Walker's injury isn't too serious, his enforced substitution being the only reason they were pumped by the Zombies last weekend according to Potter.

They might have a run of home games coming up against their fellow strugglers, but if they fail to beat, or even better lose, to Killie on Sunday all these games are quickly going to turn into 'must win' and as we know all to well a stadium full of disgruntled fans can be as much of a disadvantage as one full of happy campers can be a help.

They are on a knife edge

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Once they return to the cauldron that will be the PBS they will be invincible ...Oh and when they sign a half decent left back and a couple of decent midfield players ... oh yes and a partner for Laugherty ... and if Walker's injury isn't too serious, his enforced substitution being the only reason they were pumped by the Zombies last weekend according to Potter.

They might have a run of home games coming up against their fellow strugglers, but if they fail to beat, or even better lose, to Killie on Sunday all these games are quickly going to turn into 'must win' and as we know all to well a stadium full of disgruntled fans can be as much of a disadvantage as one full of happy campers can be a help.

They are on a knife edge
    We're 7 points above them - they're well past the 'Disgruntled' stage - try 'Absolutely and Completely P****d-off' !!

C'MON THE KILLIE !!!!

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Some of the deluded Gorgie mob think they'll be above us next time we meet as well...

It's about them getting back to Tynecastle. Just as it was last season in the Cup when their game was better suited to Easter Road after the 0-0 at their place...

But but but.........5-1, we killed the hibs ,( not much of a comfort blanket now ya muppets.)

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    By the end of the week we will have played 6 home games and they will have played 4. This massive advantage we’ve had doesn’t exist.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    By the end of the week we will have played 6 home games and they will have played 4. This massive advantage we’ve had doesn’t exist.
    Points win prizes

Sir Matt Busby

Was going to post similar.

Currently we have played 5 at home and 7 away. 7 of those away games have included 4 of the current top 6 teams yet we are unbeaten on the road.

They have played 3 at 'home' and 8 away. Returning to Tynecastle is not the solution to their problems. We have had a cracking stadium for years but only since Stubbs came in have we seen a team fit to grace it.

Rubbish players are still rubbish even if playing in the world's best stadium. In fact, the pressure on them will be intensified under the glare of a home crowd.

Rumours going around that if a bad winter and the PBS gets delayed they may move to the Crucible as they will need snookers to catch us

So true...we have currently only played 5 matches at home and 7 on the road...they really don't have a clue

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Wonder how those 'special' ( ) Jambos feel now - the ones who were coming to our games supporting whoever we were playing last and this season - knowing that their money went towards us winning the Championship and promotion - not forgetting, helping prolong our current little unbeaten run against them ??

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Don't think they can be relegated that soon, but who knows?

Of course, there's always the Scottish Cup for them to look forward to. They've done well in that the last couple of years because they managed to get an easy tie against a lower league team but their luck could change this time round.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I've read various places that Hearts' season hasn't been too bad because "they haven't played any home games yet"??

Errr, yes they have. Murrayfield is their home now and their record there is gash. Once all the "contingencies" and missing delivery manifests have been sorted out and they move back to 4 stand Tynie with it's complex curved chip-selling office block, that'll then be their home and I suspect they'll be humpty there as well.

Plums.
    But they're away to Killie this weekend. Murrayfield's a Rugby Park (sorry!)

Don't forget if it hadn't rained so much over the last few months then it would have been completed sooner.

You can't build quality football stands when the weather's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Don't forget if it hadn't rained so much over the last few months then it would have been completed sooner.

You can't build quality football stands when the weather's bad.
    Apparently the tape that's holding the steel walkways together doesn't like the wet weather.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member

oooooff oooooff

A win the morn and they go to the rugby stadium 10 points behind us

Mind the gap

I can see a lot of heads being scratched trying to figure out how this happened