hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Site: 13K SEASON TICKETS REACHED

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Fantastic. The home crowds of around 8000 now seem a long time ago
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Good stuff. An upturn in our home form will ensure a packed home end every week.

United we stand here....

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Well done everyone, hopefully a sign of things to come

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done everyone, hopefully a sign of things to come

Terrific backing from the supporters. Well done everyone indeed.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Brilliant news. Great time to be a Hibee

We are hibernian fc

Thank you Butcher and Malpas. We couldn't have done this without you.

14k plus after half seasons hopefully 👍

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    14k plus after half seasons hopefully ��
    If we're playing well and in the top 4 then I can see that figure being easily achieved. With only 3K seats available in the home stands, it's going to be a scramble for non season ticket holders to get a seat especially for the Cat A matches.

Good times come to those who wait and don't try and cheat to achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    14k plus after half seasons hopefully 👍
    Doubt we'll add too much more in halfs to be honest. Couple hundred at most.

@hibs.net private member
    I tried to buy one online a few days ago, it told me only hospitality tickets were available

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MKHIBEE View Post
    I tried to buy one online a few days ago, it told me only hospitality tickets were available
    Probably because the Hearts game is a sell out

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Thank you Butcher and Malpas. We couldn't have done this without you.

And Hearts. Let's not forget Hearts. If they had just held on to that 2-0 lead with 10 minutes to go we might still be playing to crowds of 8,000. One will never know. Thanks anyway though neighbours.

It's now important for the club to make the most of this positivity that we're experiencing just now and really build on this.

We need to keep improving and aiming high. The key is to start acting and thinking like a big club and have big ambitions.

Fantastic support.

FFS it'll take that long to get put of the East I'll miss last orders PETRIE 😈😈

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    It's now important for the club to make the most of this positivity that we're experiencing just now and really build on this.

We need to keep improving and aiming high. The key is to start acting and thinking like a big club and have big ambitions.
    Do we get to start discussing filling in the corners for real soon?!

Mostly I just want us to do it to annoy our neighbours but a few thousand extra seats wouldn’t go amiss now

Left by mutual consent!
    Going by the project over the road we'd be best putting in the order for the seats to fill in the corners pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Do we get to start discussing filling in the corners for real soon?!

Mostly I just want us to do it to annoy our neighbours but a few thousand extra seats wouldn’t go amiss now
    Not that I ever aspire to be like Rangers but a couple of corners like they've got would do us just fine. An extra 1000 seats and a massive screen in each corner would be brilliant. Surely wouldn't cost that much?

I'm no' keen on this new-fangled big crowds lark - the pubs are too busy. As a wise man said to me in Robbie's recently:"I preferred it in here when Hibs were sh@te."

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Not that I ever aspire to be like Rangers but a couple of corners like they've got would do us just fine. An extra 1000 seats and a massive screen in each corner would be brilliant. Surely wouldn't cost that much?
    Though the screens at Ibrox undoubtedly look good I've always thought it was a bit daft that they are both on the same side of the stadium, not much use to the folk in the top half of the stand on that side. If Hibs put screens in it would have to be one in the East / South corner and one in the West / FF corner.

IIRC the screens at Ibrox were far from cheap ..... on top of that, I think Hibs would need a sustained period of ST sales at the current level with the 16,000 plus crowds that go with it before they would be persuaded to part with the million or so quid it would take to fill in the FF / East corner ..... It would look great if the East had a curve added to make it meet the FF though and certainly add to the stadiums atmosphere

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    I'm no' keen on this new-fangled big crowds lark - the pubs are too busy. As a wise man said to me in Robbie's recently:"I preferred it in here when Hibs were sh@te."
    I remember leaving the pub in Lincoln at 10 to 3 and being in my seat at Sincil Bank for kick off. Lucky to get a ticket for most games now

Edinburgh cinemas are reporting that their attendances are down about eight thousand on a Saturday when we're at home.

Got to admit I preferred the Bobby Williamson days when you could walk into a pub, get served, then decide which table to sit at. Could even have a lie down at Easter Road to sober up. Can't do that how.

189 of the 13,000 season tickets were purchased due to our wonderful fans donating to Leith Links Now many more children - who wouldn't normally have the chance - can attend games and join our family

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    A million bucks for eternal seethe from them across the road is a bargain in my book.

Order the seats in now and start looking at big TVs

Brilliant backing from the fans and good to see so many buying into what the club are trying to do.

We already have a good LC run in the bank and that could yet get better, if we can add a decent SC run and a solid league placing come the end of the season then we might add another few tickets yet. The fans base is there and we are proving it can be engaged with.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I actually tried to buy one last week but when I try to choose a seat online, the map is all red an I can't select a seat.

Any ideas?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    I actually tried to buy one last week but when I try to choose a seat online, the map is all red an I can't select a seat.

Any ideas?
    Phone?

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Though the screens at Ibrox undoubtedly look good I've always thought it was a bit daft that they are both on the same side of the stadium, not much use to the folk in the top half of the stand on that side. If Hibs put screens in it would have to be one in the East / South corner and one in the West / FF corner.

IIRC the screens at Ibrox were far from cheap ..... on top of that, I think Hibs would need a sustained period of ST sales at the current level with the 16,000 plus crowds that go with it before they would be persuaded to part with the million or so quid it would take to fill in the FF / East corner ..... It would look great if the East had a curve added to make it meet the FF though and certainly add to the stadiums atmosphere
    Yeah that would be the dream really that the East and FF joined at full height and all seats but I'm sure I've read it's mega expensive to build on a curve like that? Hence thinking lower seats and a massive tv might be cheaper whilst still enclosing the corner. Guess massive TV's wouldn't be that cheap either but could always make Rangers a cash offer for theirs

If over the next few years we can get to around 16k season tickets then the board will have a decision to make. 16k might seem far fetched but it should be a target!