hibs.net Messageboard

Had enough of Lennon

Sorry, I know I'm a "newbie" here, in terms of posting, but felt like putting it out there. He's clearly an intelligent, astute football manager, who is likeable enough at times, but he's dragging hibs into all the nonsense that his behaviour brings. If people are happy to accept it as price of success then fair enough, but not for me. The last straw for me was him greetin to the press about getting snubbed by rangers manager after the game... Really? And it will be something else this week, and the next.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Not the old "Hibs class" rubbish again is it? 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Hmmmmm. 🤔

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Loadapish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibsfan42 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, I know I'm a "newbie" here, in terms of posting, but felt like putting it out there. He's clearly an intelligent, astute football manager, who is likeable enough at times, but he's dragging hibs into all the nonsense that his behaviour brings. If people are happy to accept it as price of success then fair enough, but not for me. The last straw for me was him greetin to the press about getting snubbed by rangers manager after the game... Really? And it will be something else this week, and the next.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Jeez, it's not as if he's robbing charities or anything really embarrassing like that.

He's doing a fine job, lesser clubs fans are worried about the job he's doing. Good enough for me.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

nonsense

Personally I love him and think he's a breath of fresh air to the club.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I think you'll find he was pointing out that he'd showed respect to Pedro and rangers yet was disrespected in return. No issue with that. And what behaviour? His gestures last week? The same ones that have been done by Leigh Griffiths and Pat Fenlon? Did you want rid of them when they did it? Lennon gets extra media attention because he's the ex Celtic manager, but I think in general he handles himself well. You clearly have a dislike of him tho.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Good for you, I'm assuming you'll not be posting back on here again anytime soon either? What a boring **** loadae of crap you spouteth.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Sniiiiiiiff! What a load of rubbish.

**** off. Neil Lennon will imo go on to become our best manager of the last 40 years.

Shut this **** down

@hibs.net private member
    If anything I'd like Lennon to be more forceful about his experience in games against Rangers. His statements after the game are a bit vague - he talks about abuse but I wish he'd just come out and say - "I was subject to near constant sectarian abuse in the game, as I have been on every other trip to Ibrox - what are Rangers or the SFA going to do about it?".

This is a guy who has been attacked in his dugout, attacked on the street, had death threats online and bullets in the post.

If anything he isn't vocal enough about his experiences in the Scottish game. It needs to be called out every time it happens in as clear and direct language as possible.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't you have some Jeremy Kyle to watch?

Coaching Staff
    Low post count, negative topic......let me see.............

obviously you have only ust taken up supporting a football team
    You will soon find out that life as a a fan of one club is a " roller ccoaster ride !
    " serve your time " and then enjoy it
    I attended my first Hibs match in December 1940 and in the next 77 YEARS have expweienced every emotion you can name/think of.
    Nonetheless I keep coming back - yessssssssss !!!!
    Last edited by jdships; 21-08-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Ok, bye then

This is getting unreal, get to **** back to kickback you inbread tramp.

Only 3 posts here but how many you posted on 'Follow Follow' I wonder?

Anyway, thanks to our marvellous victory at Castle Grey Skull you'll be pleased to know Lenny's stock with the Hibs support has increased ten fold.

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    I think you'll find he was pointing out that he'd showed respect to Pedro and rangers yet was disrespected in return. No issue with that. And what behaviour? His gestures last week? The same ones that have been done by Leigh Griffiths and Pat Fenlon? Did you want rid of them when they did it? Lennon gets extra media attention because he's the ex Celtic manager, but I think in general he handles himself well. You clearly have a dislike of him tho.

You're right mate, let's strike while the irons hot and go for the newly available wonder laptop of Cathro.

In all seriousness, if you are a Yam - I feel sorry for you and if you are indeed a hibee, not only do I feel sorry for you but I think you should seek some help.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This is getting unreal, get to **** back to kickback you inbread tramp.

It's "inbred" unless of course you are rather subtly suggesting he's one of Warburton's magic hat army, in which case fair play to you.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutdim View Post
    It's "inbred" unless of course you are rather subtly suggesting he's one of Warburton's magic hat army, in which case fair play to you.
    It's just a typo, get a loaf mate.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Thought it might quieten down when the schools went back...
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net