madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!

Disgraceful

knew this was coming. didn't know it would be that bad though

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed...post match from NL going to be interesting. Really poor defending but actually a very poor performance from front to back and how on earth did McGinn get MoTM?

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Stokes, Stevenson, Hanlon, Efe and Swanson are definite drops for me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Still early doors in the season, suck it up, move on and learn to pick it up for every team, which I'm sure Lennon will do

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReg! View Post
    Still early doors in the season, suck it up, move on and learn to pick it up for every team, which I'm sure Lennon will do
    I think its partly his fault. All this Rangers talk this week was stupid.

Also suck it up? 3rd goal they took the crap out of us. After 1st goal players stopped doing their jobs. Hamilton just scored 3 goals against us in 1 half.
    Last edited by madhatter; 19-08-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Why drop the best player in our squad after his best game for us, Slivka

Left by mutual consent!
    [QUOTE=madhatter;5147773]I think its partly his fault. All this Rangers talk this week was stupid.[/QUOTE
    Yup!

@hibs.net private member
    Dreadful, lack of commitment lack of energy lack of heart, dreadful tactics,. worse substitutions

[QUOTE=TheReg!;5147777]
    I think its partly his fault. All this Rangers talk this week was stupid.[/QUOTE
    Yup!
    Woah, Lennon was dragged into that by the media all week.

First Team Breakthrough
    Lennon needs to remind the players and himself that beating one of the old firm does not give you the right to take your eye of the ball. Learn from it and move on.

First Team Breakthrough cabbage_88's Avatar
    We had to come crashing back down to earth at some point but was not expecting it to be today. One of the worst second half performances I've seen.

Stokes was abysmal, don't care if he scored at the end, lazy and uninterested. Ambrose, awful, not sure it would have made a difference but cannot believe he took mcgregor off instead of him. Lewie and Whittaker had nightmares as well today. Cant believe slivka never started after last weeks performance. Starting 5 defenders against Hamilton is very poor.

Hopefully that's the boot up the back side we need and we can kick on again next Sunday. We were always going to be given a reality check at some point but should never ever be in that fashion!

Anyway, it's done now, need to try forget about it quickly and get back to business
    Last edited by cabbage_88; 19-08-2017 at 04:02 PM.

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    Poor display. Learn. Move on. And the boy along from me who moaned for 90 minutes can stay at home next time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fulshie View Post
    Lennon needs to remind the players and himself that beating one of the old firm does not give you the right to take your eye of the ball. Learn from it and move on.
    How many lessons do we need, this has been a problem for years!

[QUOTE=rcarter1;5147786]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReg! View Post

Woah, Lennon was dragged into that by the media all week.
    Which he allowed by acting a bairn at Ibrox. Maybe by turning round to goad the Rangers fans he missed Slivka being one of our better players, only reasonable excuse for having not started him today.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Dire. Worst defensive performance I've seen in years. On the plus side Slivka is class. Hope he starts next game.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbage_88 View Post
    We had to come crashing back down to earth at some point but was not expecting it to be today. One of the worst second half performances I've seen.

Stokes was abysmal, don't care if he scored at the end, lazy and uninterested. Ambrose, awful, not sure it would have made a difference but cannot believe he took mcgregor off instead of him. Lewie and Whittaker had nightmares as well today. Cant believe slivka never started after last weeks performance. Starting 5 defenders against Hamilton is very poor.

Hopefully that's the boot up the back side we need and we can kick on again next Sunday. We were always going to be given a reality check at some point but should never ever be in that fashion!

Anyway, it's done now, need to try forget about it quickly and get back to business
    Could not believe he took Daz off and left Ambrose off it left us wide open at the back. Ambrose frightens the life out of me especislly in a back 4. Thought most of the team bar Rocky were awful today...should never have dropped Slivka from last week...and get SDG back in pronto...Whittaker was extremely poor today too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can we calm the **** down. It's one bad result. Shouting that he needs this and he should be dropped is a bit much. We've just come up had a poor day at the office Lennon will not accept this and we will learn from it.

Lets try keep the toys in the pram.
    Last edited by Thecat23; 19-08-2017 at 04:13 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Too cocky. Listening too much to our hype by pundits and fans. Can not win them all. Back to training on monday.

Left by mutual consent!
    Shocking performance. Far too many players were far below their best. Full marks to Hamilton but we should be beating these teams especially at home and in front of big crowds that will drastically reduce if exposed to any more ridiculously below par games like this one. Hopefully this is one of these blips in form that will be sorted out very quickly.

Blog Entries
    Today's result is an answer to the folk who reckoned that we were unnecessarily bringing in players who wouldn't be first picks. We're going to need every decent player we have to cope with what looks like a tough gig this season. Premature talk of top four, even 2nd, is unrealistic.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    we had absolutely zero width today and everything came through the middle. Hamilton worked this out after 10-15 mins and knew they just had to stack the middle and sit deep and we had nothing. Extremely disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Can we calm the **** down. It's one bad result. Shouting that he needs and he should be dropped is a bit much. We've just come up had a poor day at the office Lennon will not accept this and we will learn from it.

This. It's very frustrating and disappointing, but it was clearly an off day today.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    How many lessons do we need, this has been a problem for years!
    True.

Left by mutual consent!
    You must have been choking for Hibs to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Can we calm the **** down. It's one bad result. Shouting that he needs and he should be dropped is a bit much. We've just come up had a poor day at the office Lennon will not accept this and we will learn from it.

Agreed mate but Lennon made some poor decisions today...pre match dropping Slivka and then taking Daz off at 0 1. He also needs to learn from this ...a real Hibee reality check today that's for sure

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Losing to Hamilton is embarssing. They are a joke club yet they gave us a proper roasting. Hopefuly this is a wake up call.

Same usual posters fail to embrace the positiveness when winning then come down on the team like a ton of bricks when we lose a match.

Left by mutual consent!
    What gets me is that all the players seem to have a shocker at the exact same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Agreed mate but Lennon made some poor decisions today...pre match dropping Slivka and then taking Daz off at 0 1. He also needs to learn from this ...a real Hibee reality check today that's for sure

Lennon no doubt will know that himself. He's a good enough manager to correct the mistakes I think. So I'm not going to be so hard on Hibs after this defeat alrhough sore to take it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by High-On-Hibs View Post
    What gets me is that all the players seem to have a shocker at the exact same time.
    This

Not one turned up