hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Sam Alardyce

Sam Alardyce

Just been listening to a Jambo workmate, reckons Sam Alardyce is taking over as Manager, said he got it from a good source at Hearts......

Anyone know of any decent Employment Websites? I really need to get out of here!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Im sure he came out a few months back and said he was done with football management. Not a chance he would change his mind for a ***** club like Hearts and working under Levein.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    I hope these rumours keep coming, it will make it all the sweeter when they finally give daft Daly the job. McClaren? Alardyce? Davids? Sergio? Nah, we're gonna take Daly, cos he beat Killie

Hearts and the Huns are both healthy supplies of comedy gold at the moment, long may it continue!!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    It certainly won't be McLaren. He's taking a job in Israel.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Excellent choice for the poppy thieves. Sure even big Sam will be able to learn a trick or two from Potter.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

First Team Breakthrough sauzee1966's Avatar

Daly

Why would they give Daly the job?
    we have to be logical here. Who would they then have to pass messages to the bench and do the funny run up and down the stairs?
    I know Cathro is away but his bearded boyfriend will need some support from a real manger to work out the new software on the laptop.

Allardyce??? I can see it now being told what to do from the directors box ...it will be like an episode of Still Game crossed with Only Fools And Horses!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent choice for the poppy thieves. Sure even big Sam will be able to learn a trick or two from Potter.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1966 View Post
    Why would they give Daly the job?
    we have to be logical here. Who would they then have to pass messages to the bench and do the funny run up and down the stairs?
    I know Cathro is away but his bearded boyfriend will need some support from a real manger to work out the new software on the laptop.

Allardyce??? I can see it now being told what to do from the directors box ...it will be like an episode of Still Game crossed with Only Fools And Horses!!

Fools and erses.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

To the tune of the Wild Rover

And it's no nay never [Sam All Ar Dice]
    No nay never no more
    Drinking wine by the pint glass
    He took bungs galore

Left by mutual consent!
    He'd be perfect for the Hertz job. A complete and utter turd of a man who shares the same mentality as that lot.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    He said he didn't want to be a football manager anymore, so this is the perfect job for him.

Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    I hope these rumours keep coming, it will make it all the sweeter when they finally give daft Daly the job. McClaren? Alardyce? Davids? Sergio? Nah, we're gonna take Daly, cos he beat Killie

Hearts and the Huns are both healthy supplies of comedy gold at the moment, long may it continue!!
    If Hibs were linked with any of those names I'd be very concerned. Happy days.