hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rangers petition

Once again the victim card is out. Everybody against them, all one big conspiracy against them, those pesky catholics, poor wee Rangers

The irony and the sheer audacity of them calling other people cheats and corrupt after all they've done! They just don't get it do they. Horrible horrible toxic club. They are absolutely foaming at the mouth with seethe and rage and i for one am absolutely loving it

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-fo...ter_responsive

2. Log in to remove the advert

Beaton the same ref who never sent off Joe Garner last season for probably the most blatant red card you'll ever see.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Response on there from Il Papa, St Peter's, Vatican City
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    World has gone upside down. Celtc are now the establishment and The Rangers are the super paranoids. If and when Celtc qualify for the Champions league, all this guff Will ramp up even further.

First Team Breakthrough
    Every day they get more and more up themselves - playing the victims, what a cheek

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again the victim card is out. Everybody against them, all one big conspiracy against them, those pesky catholics, poor wee Rangers

The irony and the sheer audacity of them calling other people cheats and corrupt after all they've done! They just don't get it do they. Horrible horrible toxic club. They are absolutely foaming at the mouth with seethe and rage and i for one am absolutely loving it

As a result of yesterday's performance, my estimation of John Beaton as a referee and as a man of integrity has soared.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post

One of them wants sporting integrity. Lucky they let the now defunct Glasgow rangers die.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Scottish footballs sorest losers, cheated never defeated.

They really are a silly bunch.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    One should always take one's turn in the barrel.

That petition is just

Promising Youngster
    Cheating has always been the norm for them..... Pity they didn't get closed down when Scottish football had the chance!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    They are raging.........its wonderful

Left by mutual consent!
    Irony overload.

Left by mutual consent!
    Priceless. You could not make this up.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Looks almost like a wind up and to be fair it's not the first time that Rangers have been associated with a winding up petition.

Is Beaton not an ex-ibrox season ticket holder? Lol

Whataboutery is alive and well with our newly formed the Rangers club.

After decades of cheating and chicanery they get beat FAIR and SQUARE and can't take it.They are hitting out at the establishment, the referee, the Hibs 'rugby' players, Hibs management, they want the game rerefereed, compliance officer involved, yadah, yadah, yadah.

Well, David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Pedro Caixinha, Kris Boyd, James Traynor, Chick Young (and anybody else I have omitted)

Your boys took a hell of a beating........

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    Looks almost like a wind up and to be fair it's not the first time that Rangers have been associated with a winding up petition.

aww diddumms, did the big bad refferee no' give you a penalty like they usually do? No his fault yesterday, you have to get a player into the Hibs penalty area so he could do it and ye could hardly even get over the half way line. boo-Hoo it's just no fair.

Actually embarrassed for them.

Absolute bellends!

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Beaton the same ref who never sent off Joe Garner last season for probably the most blatant red card you'll ever see.

Yes and let off the keeper (can't remember who it was at the time) for a blatant handball outside the box in the same game.

What a ridiculous embarrassing thing that petition is.
    The internet truly allows people to make a right tool of themselves.
    Make no mistake, our supporters would have been doing their nut on here had we suffered a similar first half sending off, but a paranoid cringy petition, hopefully not.

I'm not a fan of Beaton but like many referees he is not biased or a cheat, just not a good referee at the top level.
    It is an impossible job and decisions will not improve until there is a live video review system like tennis and more so rugby.

These things even themselves out.

At least that's what we were told for years when they got every decision going. Suck it up ya losers.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Bunch of bigoted ****ers going.

This is getting ridiculous to be honest. Its not unusual for supporters of 'big' clubs to look for conspiracies when decisions don't go their way, based on their overblown sense of entitlement and the fact that if folk don't support a big club they tend to hate it .... Man Utd are a prime example, they tend to get most decisions at Old Trafford and a ref who goes against the grain has to have done it because he hates them and he's part of a conspiracy by the powers that be who are jealous of their size and success .... he's not allowed just to be wrong or incompetent.

But what supporters of big clubs don't tend to do is base their theory on a Catholic conspiracy against them ........ you only do that if you have a backward outlook on life based on a club culture that belongs in the 17th century. They have the mindset that a big decision went Hibs way yesterday not because the ref made a mistake, or at least a hasty decision, but because Hibs play in green and white.

I even saw a Hun on facebook yesterday rambling on about how corrupt Scottish football had become because the natural order of things where the protestant establishment club always got the decisions had been turned on its head and used the non award of a pen to Partick Thistle on Friday night and Jack's sending off yesterday to illustrate his point. The joke was that he didn't even seem to recognise the ridiculousness of what he was saying ...... IE that bias and cheating are fine so long as it favours 'The Gers'

On the actual football side ...... having a go at us for being physical is a joke, if they bothered to watch that game back objectively ( I know, I know ) they would lose count of the number of times their players left a foot in after the ball was gone, especially on the Hibs player they are mostly blaming for the physical stuff, Dylan McGeouch, who in actual fact was almost certainly the most fouled player on that pitch yesterday and who to his credit got up and got on with it every time.

I've said it before about Bigots United ...... they might claim to love 'The Gers' but they sure as hell have no love for the game of football and that is reflected amongst other things by their obvious inability to admit it when their team has been outplayed by a better side.

A rubbish club with rubbish fans

signed

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    These things even themselves out.

At least that's what we were told for years when they got every decision going. Suck it up ya losers.
    https://vimeo.com/159699517?ref=em-v-share
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.