hibs.net Messageboard

Lennon transfer chat

Was thinking that this transfer window feels different and I wonder if transfers feel like they are dragging on or falling through because Lennon talks about targets in a way our previous regimes didn't. I suspect many transfers have taken a while in the past and many have not happened at all. We just haven't known about them.
    I'm not sure how i feel about Lennon's openness about transfers. Does it help us? I'm not sure.
    What do others think?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was thinking that this transfer window feels different and I wonder if transfers feel like they are dragging on or falling through because Lennon talks about targets in a way our previous regimes didn't. I suspect many transfers have taken a while in the past and many have not happened at all. We just haven't known about them.
    I'm not sure how i feel about Lennon's openness about transfers. Does it help us? I'm not sure.
    What do others think?
    Only a few weeks ago people were moaning about Lennon not talking enough.

I'm not sure I see what difference Lennon talking makes. We missed out on players under previous managers too, but you just probably didn't hear about it unless it was a high-profile target.

When there is silence from the manager/club, the media feel the need to fill it with made up nonsense and transfer rumours.