hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87

Cummins and mcginn

Thought they were good friends?

The Mrs just said they seem to be having have beef on instagram (don't have it so nonidea how to check) seems a bit strange

2. Log in to remove the advert

Smile

its just banter

Gamer IDs

That's what I said but when she showed me it didn't seem it tbh

Its banter lol

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisski33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its banter lol
    I noticed Cummings got a goal today.
    Was against Mansfield....but im sure he will bang in a few this season.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    I noticed Cummings got a goal today.
    Was against Mansfield....but im sure he will bang in a few this season.

Scored past big Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    Thought they were good friends?

The Mrs just said they seem to be having have beef on instagram (don't have it so nonidea how to check) seems a bit strange
    Why don't you check it on your wife's Instagram? That'd save you posting unfounded rubbish on here??

It's 100% banter. They take the p*** out of each other all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    Why don't you check it on your wife's Instagram? That'd save you posting unfounded rubbish on here??
    Unfounded rubbish? I'm asking a question. Cummings posted a photo last night of mcginn that said fraud. Today mcginn told him to grow up for posting about his dog. Then a few replies each calling mcginn something (can't remember) Cummings saying something about 5million making him laugh and mcginn replied along to lines of him being 5 million stone.

If it's banter and they do it all the time fair enough. Just didn't read like banter to me.

@hibs.net private member
    Unfounded rubbish? I'm asking a question. Cummings posted a photo last night of mcginn that said fraud. Today mcginn told him to grow up for posting about his dog. Then a few replies each calling mcginn something (can't remember) Cummings saying something about 5million making him laugh and mcginn replied along to lines of him being 5 million stone.

If it's banter and they do it all the time fair enough. Just didn't read like banter to me.
    Sounds horrific. I hope they make up soon.

@hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Sounds horrific. I hope they make up soon.

Definitely banter.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    They do it all the time, they were telling Bartley to **** off when he signed his new contract

So you have, despite having no access to Instagram, read all their posts..... Which means your OP claiming to have "no way to check" what's going on was just a blatant lie.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Oh dear God.

Gamer IDs

So you have, despite having no access to Instagram, read all their posts..... Which means your OP claiming to have "no way to check" what's going on was just a blatant lie.
    What's your ****ing problem? My Mrs showed me on her phone earlier. I don't have instagram to put on here what was said exactly and I'm not that bothered I would sign up to do it or do it from my Mrs phone. Like I said I thought they had maybe fell out and was wondering if true if anyone knew about it as I stated I thought they were good friends. It's clear now they have not and do it all the time. Again I don't have instagram so I wouldn't know their history.

Left by mutual consent!
    What's your ****ing problem? My Mrs showed me on her phone earlier. I don't have instagram to put on here what was said exactly and I'm not that bothered I would sign up to do it or do it from my Mrs phone. Like I said I thought they had maybe fell out and was wondering if true if anyone knew about it as I stated I thought they were good friends. It's clear now they have not and do it all the time. Again I don't have instagram so I wouldn't know their history.
    Seems like you're getting a bit of beef on here. Wonder if Cummings or McGinn will be talking about it on instagram later.

No need for that. Would you speak to someone like that face to face if they made a wee mistake? Internet seems to make people into right grumps these days.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    That's it for me. Petrie's getting my ST full on the puss on Monday morning.

And to top it off he's spelted Cummings wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by High-On-Hibs View Post
    Seems like you're getting a bit of beef on here. Wonder if Cummings or McGinn will be talking about it on instagram later.
    Don't worry, it's banter between Hibee87 and brianmc, they do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by vercol36 View Post
    No need for that. Would you speak to someone like that face to face if they made a wee mistake? Internet seems to make people into right grumps these days.
    No need for what exactly?
    The OP is fishing to try and stir up some imagined fall out between McGinn and Cummings claiming his wife told him about it, but he's no way of checking is she's right. When questioned on it he then admits he's read all the 'banter' between the 2(3 if you count Cummings dug) before posting his original post!!
    My question is simply why bother posting a **** stirring type question when you already know the answer?
    Pointless, attention seeking dross.

As to your question would I speak to someone like that if they'd made a wee mistake?? (There was no mistake)
    I'd speak a damn sight more offensively to someone lying to my face than I do to some anonymous online Walter Mitty, aye.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Don't worry, it's banter between Hibee87 and brianmc, they do it all the time.
    ^^like 🤣

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Cummings hates McGinn.

TBB
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Give the guy a break FFS. How is this stirring it. SJM plays for us Cumdog doesn't. Would hardly be a split in the dressing room would it?

Gamer IDs

The OP is fishing to try and stir up some imagined fall out between McGinn and Cummings claiming his wife told him about it, but he's no way of checking is she's right. When questioned on it he then admits he's read all the 'banter' between the 2(3 if you count Cummings dug) before posting his original post!!
    My question is simply why bother posting a **** stirring type question when you already know the answer?

As to your question would I speak to someone like that if they'd made a wee mistake?? (There was no mistake)
    I'd speak a damn sight more offensively to someone lying to my face than I do to some anonymous online Walter Mitty, aye.
    I think your missing what I meant and looking back I can see why. I didn't mean I couldn't check as in not check the messenges I meant to say it as I couldn't post the screenshot/instagram link on here. I also couldn't check to say exactly what was said (I could have went to effort of using her phone or asking to see them again, but again I wasn't that concerned to go to those lengths. And was assuming people with instagram could check on their phone) You will also see from my reply to the first post I seen them on her phone after she told me and I said it would be banter at first. I didn't think I would have to explain myself in such detail to be honest and why the **** would I **** stir as you put it? I mearly made a post about something I've clearly misinterpreted and said as much a couple of times now. Your coming across as a right prik about something I was only curious about. Think you need to simmer down a bit.

No you wouldn't!typical keyboard hard man!

@hibs.net private member
    It's actually Jason's dug that McGinn is arguing with 😂

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar

That is the biggest load of pish I've ever read. The op posted a question and idiots like you have jumped on it. The only attention seeking on this thread is from you.
    It was a fairly innocuous post about banter between 2 mates. If you didn't know otherwise it would look like they were arguing.
    Clearly people like you would rather stick the boot in instead of just seeing the post for what it was. Twat.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowiehibs View Post
    No you wouldn't!typical keyboard hard man!
    Yes.

United we stand here....

Not just Cummings and McGinn falling out then?!!!