hibs.net Messageboard

ST issues for today

Trying to buy a ticket for today's game (I know I've left it late but there's plenty seats to go round!). Once logged on eticketing shows that my seat is available but when I select it to buy it doesnt offer an option to add to ticket. I don't have access to a printer and there are no collections. Anyone else have the same issue? If I choose the print at home option, can I just use my phone to scan the barcode at turnstile?

2. Log in to remove the advert

I don't think mine gave an option either it just showed up at the end of the transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLGirl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trying to buy a ticket for today's game (I know I've left it late but there's plenty seats to go round!). Once logged on eticketing shows that my seat is available but when I select it to buy it doesnt offer an option to add to ticket. I don't have access to a printer and there are no collections. Anyone else have the same issue? If I choose the print at home option, can I just use my phone to scan the barcode at turnstile?
    I've scanned the barcode from my phone lots of times

I phoned and they put it on my card.

Quote Originally Posted by jst1875 View Post
    I've scanned the barcode from my phone lots of times
    Thanks, I'll give that a bash 👍🏼

Yeah I've used the pdf of the ticket on my phone to gain entry loads of times. Just make sure you zoom in on the barcode and that you turn the screen brightness on your phone right up, it makes it easier for the scanner to read the barcode.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    I phoned and they put it on my card.
    Did you get charged the booking fee doing it this way?

If it won't scan go to one of the doors and they have handheld scanners which will work

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Yeah I've used the pdf of the ticket on my phone to gain entry loads of times. Just make sure you zoom in on the barcode and that you turn the screen brightness on your phone right up, it makes it easier for the scanner to read the barcode.
    Thanks for that 👍🏼

Did you get charged the booking fee doing it this way?
    Sorry didn't see this. No they didn't.