hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar

Thanks Hibs/Leeann

I've just had some German friends visiting including a guy from Cologne who's become a good Hibee. He's got an east terrace stone a while back but had never had the chance to see it so I thought we'd try to see if we could maybe get a look at it today. We went to the reception and the woman there made a couple of phone calls and a few minutes later someone came to take us to it through the tunnel and round the pitch. The boy left us alone to find it and when taking us back we were approached by Leeann in the tunnel and she had a nice wee chat with us about the club and what they were doing here. They were really made up, especially their 8 year old son. Well done Hibs/Leeann, you made them happy and me proud to be a Hibee.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular WillowbraeHibby's Avatar
    Good to hear of this...

The hibs

Well done Hibe Pure Class

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just had some German friends visiting including a guy from Cologne who's become a good Hibee. He's got an east terrace stone a while back but had never had the chance to see it so I thought we'd try to see if we could maybe get a look at it today. We went to the reception and the woman there made a couple of phone calls and a few minutes later someone came to take us to it through the tunnel and round the pitch. The boy left us alone to find it and when taking us back we were approached by Leeann in the tunnel and she had a nice wee chat with us about the club and what they were doing here. They were really made up, especially their 8 year old son. Well done Hibs/Leeann, you made them happy and me proud to be a Hibee.
    Like no other club.

Brilliant from Hibs.

Brilliant as ever. Well done Leeann and Hibs.

Did you not ask about Stokes?

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Brilliant as ever. Well done Leeann and Hibs.

Did you not ask about Stokes?
    Nah I bottled it but it just seemed like business as usual at the stadium.

Good stuff.

Anyone else notice the sheer amount of tourists in the club shop lately? Every time ive been in there's been more than a good few of them. Good to see

Leeann is the best signing we have made !

ggtth

I really am wildly in love with that woman.

Fantastic

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Could be way off, but is this Julius from Cologne?
    Met him and his family in Leuven on the tour and the wee man claimed a couple of souvenirs including Coco Millars trackie top..be nice to think they are all still worshipping. Julius definitely had the necessary distaste for the gunts.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Always great to hear stories like this - top work again Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Could be way off, but is this Julius from Cologne?
    Met him and his family in Leuven on the tour and the wee man claimed a couple of souvenirs including Coco Millars trackie top..be nice to think they are all still worshipping. Julius definitely had the necessary distaste for the gunts.
    Not Julius but I do know him too. He stayed with me for the cup final. He certainly doesn't have a lot of time for Hertz which is quite an admirable quality :)