This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    donation made,
    Cheers
    Donny & Alix
    Received x 2

£1,530 now donated

2. Log in to remove the advert

Donation

Hi Just donated for a couple of tickets..... hope the day goes well, best, Eesti

@hibs.net private member KennyMillar's Avatar
    One current player and two Hearts supporters have just been in touch to say they'll be donating the cost of tickets. What a great gesture that is.

Should add that I asked the Hibs player if he wanted to make it public and, admirably, he said it wasn't about him and that he'd prefer to do it anonymously.
    Last edited by KennyMillar; 07-07-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyMillar View Post
    One current player and two Hearts supporters have just been in touch to say they'll be donating the cost of tickets. What a great gesture that is.
    It would appear Lewis is held in a higher regard than some of our own fans. Great gesture from the Hearts supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Super_JMcGinn View Post
    It would appear Lewis is held in a higher regard than some of our own fans. Great gesture from the Hearts supporters
    Yes well done the Jambos for doing this, but why slag off Hibs fans too , I just don't get it , how do you know hom many will pay at the gate , how do you know other Hibs fans finances. I just don't understand why every thread somehow gets a dig at Hibs at some point. Not looking for a argument just a observation. But back to the point of this thread well done to FS and everyone else .GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by livi hibs 1875 View Post
    Yes well done the Jambos for doing this, but why slag off Hibs fans too , I just don't get it , how do you know hom many will pay at the gate , how do you know other Hibs fans finances. I just don't understand why every thread somehow gets a dig at Hibs at some point. Not looking for a argument just a observation. But back to the point of this thread well done to FS and everyone else .GGTTH
    I didn't see it as a criticism of Hibs, more of those fans on this board who criticise Lewis and believe it or not, there are some
    This is how it feels

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I didn't see it as a criticism of Hibs, more of those fans on this board who criticise Lewis and believe it or not, there are some

£1,610 now donated...so far 👏💚

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    £1,610 now donated...so far 👏💚
    A quite astonishing total it has to be said and hats off to all concerned.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    I've just sent £20 for 2 kids tickets, care of my daughter Sarah

@hibs.net private member KennyMillar's Avatar
    This is at least the fourth Hearts fan to contribute...19883435_10211960833563523_1922887818_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KennyMillar View Post
    This is at least the fourth Hearts fan to contribute...19883435_10211960833563523_1922887818_n.jpg
    Great gesture

That's £1,650 now donated and children from Kids In The Street and Drylaw Young People's Centre will now be able to make the game due to the extra funds received

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    I've just sent £20 for 2 kids tickets, care of my daughter Sarah
    Received, many thanks

£1,700 now received

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Received, many thanks
    Thanks for confirming

£1,800 now received 💚❤

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Unfortunately I'll be pounding the Border hills on my bike, but donation sent.

Fantastic work, FS, absolutely fantastic.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member HiBremian's Avatar
    Be watching on hibstv from here in France, donation sent. Here's hoping for a big turnout for Lewis and Bradley. Great work, all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Leithenhibby View Post
    Unfortunately I'll be pounding the Border hills on my bike, but donation sent.

Fantastic work, FS, absolutely fantastic.

GGTTH
    Quote Originally Posted by HiBremian View Post
    Be watching on hibstv from here in France, donation sent. Here's hoping for a big turnout for Lewis and Bradley. Great work, all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Received x 2, many thanks

May I (politely) ask that no more donations are sent please? Over £2,415 has now been received and due to time constraints, it may not be possible to allocate tickets in time plus I'm working tonight so will be unable to buy tickets etc

Wonderful effort, as ever, from our support

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    Received x 2, many thanks

May I (politely) ask that no more donations are sent please? Over £2,415 has now been received and due to time constraints, it may not be possible to allocate tickets in time plus I'm working tonight so will be unable to buy tickets etc

Wonderful effort, as ever, from our support
    Does that mean my donation got to you too late Susan?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    Does that mean my donation got to you too late Susan?
    No John, it was received thank you 👍

I will email everyone that kindly donated to confirm receipt of payment but time was against me, what with having to work tonight...boo

Thanks again to everyone who sent donations for yesterday's game Both Lewis and his wife were blown away by everyone's generosity and delighted more children could make the game.

Emails have now been sent to everyone who donated - sorry for the delay - but thanks again, you really are 'Hibs class'

Left by mutual consent!
    Thanks again to everyone who sent donations for yesterday's game Both Lewis and his wife were blown away by everyone's generosity and delighted more children could make the game.

Emails have now been sent to everyone who donated - sorry for the delay - but thanks again, you really are 'Hibs class'
    Cracking stuff FS. Brilliant from everyone involved.

Great stuff, thanks to FranckSuzy and everyone who donated, plus thanks to Scouse Hibee for kicking it off.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Great stuff, thanks to FranckSuzy and everyone who donated, plus thanks to Scouse Hibee for kicking it off.
    Cheers,I just had an idea and many folk had similar thoughts, Susan was the one who pulled it altogether and made it work. Many thanks to Susan and well done all who helped to make so many tickets available to worthy causes. Proud to be a Hibee GGTTH.

I received a nice thank you today, from one from the groups that received tickets for Lewis' testimonial

Hi Susan

I have received emails from the two families who went to the testimonial a couple of weeks ago and attach their comments here. They really did enjoy themselves, and Recovery Kidz is so grateful to you too for giving us the opportunity to put a smile the faces of our families!

"I would like to say thank you for the tickets to the Lewis Stevenson testimonial Hibernian v Sunderland on Sunday 9th July my self and my family had a lovely day.
    Many Thanks
    "

"Hi Joanie.
    Myself and A would like to say thank you for the tickets for the above game which were given to us by recovery kidz.

Could you please pass on our thanks and appreciation to the person/persons who gifted them to recovery kidz.
    Kind regards".

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I received a nice thank you today, from one from the groups that received tickets for Lewis' testimonial

Hi Susan

I have received emails from the two families who went to the testimonial a couple of weeks ago and attach their comments here. They really did enjoy themselves, and Recovery Kidz is so grateful to you too for giving us the opportunity to put a smile the faces of our families!

"I would like to say thank you for the tickets to the Lewis Stevenson testimonial Hibernian v Sunderland on Sunday 9th July my self and my family had a lovely day.
    Many Thanks
    "

"Hi Joanie.
    Myself and A would like to say thank you for the tickets for the above game which were given to us by recovery kidz.

Could you please pass on our thanks and appreciation to the person/persons who gifted them to recovery kidz.
    Kind regards".
    Always nice to hear, thanks for sharing Susan.