hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: EH6 Festival

EH6 Festival

Hi guys,
    Just wondering how this works. Apparently its over 40 acts within 11 venues in the Leith area over 2 days in October. Anyone know if that's true or not. Quite fancy going to see John Power from Cast but can only find day tickets for the Saturday. Just wondering how it works and if tickets cover multiple venues or just one venues at a time as would hate to pay for tickets and miss John Powers.

Thanks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering how this works. Apparently its over 40 acts within 11 venues in the Leith area over 2 days in October. Anyone know if that's true or not. Quite fancy going to see John Power from Cast but can only find day tickets for the Saturday. Just wondering how it works and if tickets cover multiple venues or just one venues at a time as would hate to pay for tickets and miss John Powers.

Thanks.
    I think it works like the Camden crawl so your ticket will get you into all venues but won't guarantee you entry (based on amount of people in the venue) so anyone you really want to see it would be worth getting in before the previous act finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've one website saying 10 venues, one saying 11, one saying 40 lol and another saying its all happening at the biscuit factory. I've no idea what that all means. Can however pay an extra £5 on my ticket to guarantee entry to the headlining act so can't see it all being in the one place.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've one website saying 10 venues, one saying 11, one saying 40 lol and another saying its all happening at the biscuit factory. I've no idea what that all means. Can however pay an extra £5 on my ticket to guarantee entry to the headlining act so can't see it all being in the one place.
    Yeah I've seen the list of venues so it's definitely across a number of places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk