hibs.net Messageboard

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by stantonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tasfeeq is entered into the 4.40 at Goodwood on Sat, also has an entry at Sandown on Sun.
    Think this might be a good one, not like the trainer to say too much about 2 year olds, just have to wait and see price, not one for betting 2 year olds so maybe just watch if price is a bit short.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    If any of you have a Paddy Account you can claim a £5 free bet on the 14:25 at Goodwood tomorrow (01/08).
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1972 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think this might be a good one, not like the trainer to say too much about 2 year olds, just have to wait and see price, not one for betting 2 year olds so maybe just watch if price is a bit short.
    Tasfeeq a 9-2 chance today, maybe worth a wee fiver, as I said the trainer is not 1 to hype up his 2 year olds so the fact heís mentioned it a couple of times must be a positive, good luck!

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I missed out on a very nice pay out today in the 15:35 at Goodwood. Paddy Power were paying 6 places in a big field sprint. I decided against bothering in the end, as it's always carnage in those type of races, but had picked Summerghand at 22/1 and Brian The Snail at 66/1, both each way. Wouldn't you just know that Summgerghand won and Brian came third.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875