hibs.net Messageboard

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well it's difficult to see how any of that lot are going to challenge her in all honesty, I used to think Sotsass was good but his form this year has been pretty patchy, I was watching a video on youtube last week with 2 betting professionals who both fancied Enable, but one of them said he would definitely be lumping a bit each way on Japan, who was 33/1 at the time, not sure what price he is now. On his day he's a good horse, so might be worth an each way punt. It's going to be heavy ground, so any horse that's run well on that type of ground has a decent chance of finishing in a place I suppose.
    The heavy ground is the one apprehension I have regarding Enable. Not her favourite ground at all. Still the most likely winner.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    Well it's difficult to see how any of that lot are going to challenge her in all honesty, I used to think Sotsass was good but his form this year has been pretty patchy, I was watching a video on youtube last week with 2 betting professionals who both fancied Enable, but one of them said he would definitely be lumping a bit each way on Japan, who was 33/1 at the time, not sure what price he is now. On his day he's a good horse, so might be worth an each way punt. It's going to be heavy ground, so any horse that's run well on that type of ground has a decent chance of finishing in a place I suppose.
    Japan was 14/1 drifting to 16/1

@hibs.net private member stantonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    Japan was 14/1 drifting to 16/1
    None of the O'Brien horses are running now. All withdrawn

Quote Originally Posted by stantonhibby View Post
    None of the O'Brien horses are running now. All withdrawn
    Contaminated feed.

Enable turned over. She never really looked like challenging and got in a real mess 300m out.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Had a small bet on the second In Swoop. Thought there might have been a case for the result to be overturned but it wasn't to be.

Yeh, Enable was beaten before she got bumped, but it was a very different race from the one I expected, fair dues to Sotsass, and I thought Persian King ran a mighty race for a miler, wasn't so surprised about In Swoop as German horses have a good record in the Arc in receent years,but I just coudln't see past Enable before the race, what do I know!!!

First Team Breakthrough
    Friend of mine who doesn’t give tips very often has text me today with Annie Rose at 7.30pm Wolverhampton. Said he had it at 9/2 this morning, now 10/3. Thought I’d share 👍🏻

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Friend of mine who doesn’t give tips very often has text me today with Annie Rose at 7.30pm Wolverhampton. Said he had it at 9/2 this morning, now 10/3. Thought I’d share 👍🏻
    3rd, oh well 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    3rd, oh well ��
    I wouldn't worry about it. If every tip we got or gave came in there'd be no bookies left.

I was given a tip today for the 2.54 at Sedgefield. Looked like the proverbial good thing. Finished second! Had it on the nose. Ran a good race too but the second favourite finished well winning by half a length.

Nae worries though, that's racing.

Its good to see tips put up on the board.