hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Early Bird Offer

Went to the ticket office week before the deadline picked my seats etc. Anyone an idea of when I should get paper work through and when the payments start?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Went to the ticket office week before the deadline picked my seats etc. Anyone an idea of when I should get paper work through and when the payments start?
    You mean the payment plan? The early bird offer was open to cash and payment plan.

if you filled in the instalment application form you should have got an email with a verification number to start of the account and start the instalments coming off your bank account.

Either phone the ticket office with your client reference number or phone Zebra finance and get an update on your position. the instalments started coming off end of March.

I hope this is helpful to you.

@hibs.net private member
    If it's payment plan and you've not had an email and text yet you'll need to phone the TO mate. I done it online but it didn't work - turns out you shouldn't leave a space in your mobile number, if you do the automation doesn't work.

First Team Breakthrough
    Thanks. I went in filled the form in said it was for the payment plan picked my seats phoned about week or after asking when I'll hear from them they said I'll get letter in a couple weeks I'll phone them tomorrow

I got verification of application via e mail nut not heard since, no details of dates etc

Edit: I applied for the early bird on 7/4/17, I've just e mailed Easter Rd to find out.
    Last edited by J-C; 20-04-2017 at 11:54 AM.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    My first payment came off today and I was accepted the Friday before the deadline
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller