hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PickYouUp

Semi final pubs in Ayr

Unfortunately can't make the semi on Saturday due to my girlfriend buying me tickets to the Scottish Grand National.. is there any pubs close to the racing track that will be showing the game so I can go there first and head over after??

Another thing.. I missed the Dundee Utd game last season because of being at the races so deja vu could happen..

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyhfc4892 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately can't make the semi on Saturday due to my girlfriend buying me tickets to the Scottish Grand National.. is there any pubs close to the racing track that will be showing the game so I can go there first and head over after??

Another thing.. I missed the Dundee Utd game last season because of being at the races so deja vu could happen..
    Try ayr town bar, nice wee pub on barns street. Mind you ayr is full of sevcoians.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Try ayr town bar, nice wee pub on barns street. Mind you ayr is full of sevcoians.
    I watched the playoff at Falkirk last season in a pub called Smiths in the town centre, circa 10mins by cab from racing.

as quoted by greencore, some of the locals cheered the late Falkirk rally but it was never dodgy in the way that other towns in Ayrshire might be.

at lunchtime kick off, zero issues id say.

have you checked if the race course itself has sky?