hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: QoS fans

QoS fans

Fair play to the ones who stayed behind and applauded hibs. Saw a few of them video'ing SoL

2. Log in to remove the advert

Few of them on Hibs club before game. Seemed a decent bunch - credit to them for following their team home and away.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Yes, credit to their fans who stayed behind and applauded our team. You don't often see that these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifehibby74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Few of them on Hibs club before game. Seemed a decent bunch - credit to them for following their team home and away.
    fair play to them, stand bye your team

I had a good chat with a number of their supporters about our respective teams in the main stand bar at Palmerston a couple of months ago. Good guys, good supporters.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Got speaking to a small group of them in the safari lounge a couple of years back prior to a match. Walked down easter road with them and pointed them in the direction of the south stand. Thoroughly decent guys who were knowledgeable and complimentary about the football Stubbs had us playing at the time so while I'm not surprised to hear this I'm still glad to know that fans in Scotland are capable of sporting behaviour.

Was going to post something similar. Thought that was top class from them after making a long trip to see their team get horsed. Gave us some decent games over the past few years, all the best to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Fair play to the ones who stayed behind and applauded hibs. Saw a few of them video'ing SoL
    Sunshine on Leith is a spectical. All the comments on YouTube and social media back that up. Comments from far and wide. Fans of other clubs always stay back to hear and see it. Especially the yams who always seem to leave ER with it blaring 😉 Does this mean we should call ourselves the famous?

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Fair play to they Queens fans indeed

Common knowledge a lot of good borders folk follow the hi bees and travel up to ER on a regular basis.

glory glory

@hibs.net private member
    The Championship has its fair share of roaster fans, falkirk and ayr spring to mind but I have to say I have a lot of time for the QoS fans they seem a decent bunch, no silly chants and it was good to see some of them hanging about at the end

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    The Championship has its fair share of roaster fans, falkirk and ayr spring to mind but I have to say I have a lot of time for the QoS fans they seem a decent bunch, no silly chants and it was good to see some of them hanging about at the end

This.