hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official Site: OVER 6,200 SEASON TICKETS SOLD

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Great sales so far - keep 'em coming

Sounds promising. Must be more than the likes of the Dundee clubs have for the whole season. Anyone know how this compares to this time last season?

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Outstanding effort at this minute in time

Is there anywhere we can see our St sales over the years?

I'm sure we only had about 7k less than 10 years ago. I could just be making that though, but seem to remember reading it somewhere!

Wait till we beat Aberdeen and Rodders brings out the classic ''1 ticket for current season tickets holders and 1 for those who have one for next season''

Great numbers so far, should be looking at record sales once again

Quote Originally Posted by beensaidbefore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there anywhere we can see our St sales over the years?

I'm sure we only had about 7k less than 10 years ago. I could just be making that though, but seem to remember reading it somewhere!
    I think you might be right. Round about the Calderfud era.
    Last edited by SirDavidsNapper; 06-04-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Sounds promising. Must be more than the likes of the Dundee clubs have for the whole season. Anyone know how this compares to this time last season?
    Had a scan of emails and early bird was almost exactly same date but no meantion of sales in the emails I can find.

However on the 9th June, 2 months later I found email "are you with us" which confirmed just over 8k season tickets sold then and Leanne targeting 10k at that point. This was 3 weeks after historic cup win so we must have got a bounce from that instantly.

So assume we will be at c7k by tomorrow 7th April, we must be well ahead.

@hibs.net private member
    That's me just renewed.
    God bless the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Had a scan of emails and early bird was almost exactly same date but no meantion of sales in the emails I can find.

However on the 9th June, 2 months later I found email "are you with us" which confirmed just over 8k season tickets sold then and Leanne targeting 10k at that point. This was 3 weeks after historic cup win so we must have got a bounce from that instantly.

So assume we will be at c7k by tomorrow 7th April, we must be well ahead.
    Great, thanks. Hopefully we get a further bounce after two in a row 😉

Finally renewed this week after an issue with the TO (and as an aside a thanks to Tracey for playing a part in helping get it sorted).
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I love Hibs

Let's show the league we are back and fill ER

I really think Hibs will have the 3rd biggest home support in Scotland next season

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    If there's anyone still waiting on a text and email from Zebra even after you've had confirmation from Hibs I canny stress enough how much you need to get in touch with the ticket office. I'd done my dad and my brothers online last night via the payment plan and got the confirmation email from the club, waited all night and this morning but still had zero correspondence from Zebra.

After four hours of calling I finally got through to the TO office on the 0131 number and although I got an email to the contrary there had been an issue with the submission to Hibs. Hadn't I got in touch I wouldn't have had any word from Zebra and my dad wouldn't have got on the payment plan.

This is an issue that 100% needs rectified as some had the same problem last year. The lady I spoke to at the TO re-released the tickets and I've just read-done it and had all confirmation from Zebra.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    I really think Hibs will have the 3rd biggest home support in Scotland next season
    Would be nice but not very likely

There will definately be record season ticket sales for next season.
    Took until the 27th July 2016 for us to sell 10,300 for this season.
    We are looking at 7,000 by 5pm tomorrow.
    Even selling a paltry 1000 a month after that would take us to 11,000.
    Think we will eventually sell 13,500.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    We have the 4th highest now while in the Championship. Think promotion will only add to the feel good factor amongst the support. Hearts will have around 14k unless they get a surge with new stand going up but they seem very unhappy at the moment for some reason 😉. It will be a push but I definitely think we'll exceed our highest ever total.

Snap.
    13,500 season tickets
    Average 2,500 walk ups
    Average 750 away fans
    Total 16,750

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    It's going to be close, very close especially if the mob across the city continue with the YTS lad experiment.

If you read what the majority of them are saying they expect a decrease in ticket sales to about 12k. Yes a shiney new stand may be on the horizon but the urgency to get a season ticket given previous capacity issues won't be so high as it was for past two seasons. Add the fact that they will be heavily constrained on player budget and need a complete overhaul then I can't see any World Cup stars arriving on okey dokey money!

Aberdeen already have less season tickets than us currently and they are having a fantastic season again.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Snap.
    13,500 season tickets
    Average 2,500 walk ups
    Average 750 away fans
    Total 16,750
    I think you might be close to the mark. IF we do two in a row then we could be looking at even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    I think you might be close to the mark. IF we do two in a row then we could be looking at even more.
    Massive guesswork but last season's Scottish Cup win and this years promotion will tee us up for record crowds next season.
    Suspect after next season's high our attendances will fall off very gradually as normality returns.

I see us finishing 4th at the end of next season.
    Players in and out could affect this but as a whole this is the most exciting time to be a Hibs fan I can remember in my 45 years supporting the club.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Massive guesswork but last season's Scottish Cup win and this years promotion will tee us up for record crowds next season.
    Suspect after next season's high our attendances will fall off very gradually as normality returns.

I see us finishing 4th at the end of next season.
    Players in and out could affect this but as a whole this is the most exciting time to be a Hibs fan I can remember in my 45 years supporting the club.
    Its great being a Hibby at the moment got to agree

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Have Hibs revealed the walk up prices for next season yet?

Renewed today and also persuaded one hibby pal to get his first season ticket in a while cmon guys let's do the same and renew asap or even better get more new season ticket punters let's get right behind Neil for next season

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    I've got a wee Hibby on the way that's due on 26th August so I'm looking at having to miss out next season which is gutting. Will be pulling out all the stops though.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member
    Bought a season ticket this afternoon, although I'll probably only personally use it a couple of times in a season.

I just fancied putting money into the club.

I'll give my ticket to my teenage nephew and hope he becomes a life-long. But he's being told if I'm up I take priority ;-)

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post
    Bought a season ticket this afternoon, although I'll probably only personally use it a couple of times in a season.

I just fancied putting money into the club.

I'll give my ticket to my teenage nephew and hope he becomes a life-long. But he's being told if I'm up I take priority ;-)

But I dont know where it is Uncle. Honestly. Havent seen it since the last home game.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    But I dont know where it is Uncle. Honestly. Havent seen it since the last home game.
    Aye, and there be no more money in his Christmas cards thereafter!!!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    I've got a wee Hibby on the way that's due on 26th August so I'm looking at having to miss out next season which is gutting. Will be pulling out all the stops though.
    I thought that was going to be the case when my mines came along - didn't happen though, If anything, I think I got to more games.. 😄

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I thought that was going to be the case when my mines came along - didn't happen though, If anything, I think I got to more games.. 😄
    Ditto!! 😊