hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Testimonial

Testimonial

Any idea if any game is happening for Lewis yet, or is he not wanting one

2. Log in to remove the advert

No idea is my honest answer. But if i were to speculate I'd guess nothing will be arranged/announced until after the small matter of his employers achieving their goal of winning the League... IF we wrap that up I'd imagine you might hear more regarding the testimonial game.

When's Paul Hanlon due a testimonial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When's Paul Hanlon due a testimonial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Season after next? Made his debut January 2008.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    No idea is my honest answer. But if i were to speculate I'd guess nothing will be arranged/announced until after the small matter of his employers achieving their goal of winning the League... IF we wrap that up I'd imagine you might hear more regarding the testimonial game.
    I'm guessing details have not been finalised yet but he is 100% getting a testimonial. I hope it's an attractive fixture and played after our final league game with the title wrapped up and a Cup final place booked.

He deserves a full house for his service to the club not withstanding his lofty status of being the only dual cup winner in our history.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_JMcGinn View Post
    I'm guessing details have not been finalised yet but he is 100% getting a testimonial. I hope it's an attractive fixture and played after our final league game with the title wrapped up and a Cup final place booked.

He deserves a full house for his service to the club not withstanding his lofty status of being the only dual cup winner in our history.
    Hopefully that status disappears this May

Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    Hopefully that status disappears this May
    It can't. He will still be the only Hibs player to win both cup whilst wearing a Hibs shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_JMcGinn View Post

Absolutely agree. He has had his critics over the years but he has been picked consistently by every manager (good and bad) we have had over last 10 years and that says it all. Tremendous professional and servant for this club. And of course he's won both.