They are absolutely hopeless

My eye is on Falkirk

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dundee United are out of it

My eye is on Falkirk
    25th March. Let's put them to bed. (McGinn will be missing with Scotland though).

J

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    It's 100% in our hands. A nice feeling after the last 5 years of needing other teams to drop points to ensure we stay up/get promoted.

First Team Breakthrough
    Still think it's to early to shout that, Dundee Utd are the only team that press us in the league. Every other team sits back.. and that is the struggle

Was over weeks ago, none of the other teams would catch us they simply aren't good enough. Hibs will win the league with ease!

Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    Dundee United are out of it

My eye is on Falkirk
    Falkirk aren't much better.

We've scooped this daft league

Reminds me of the 2-1 win at Brockville early in 1999. It's ours. It's all just about keeping the heid now.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Woah. Its Hibs we're talking about here.. Never do it the easy way. Yes it should be done and dusted but I'll save cracking open the champers until it's official!!

Still time for us to fk it up! We have been better afainst falkirk of late but remember they will be up for it and got the better of us last season.

Would love to see us max out in our next three home games, win them in style. We won't, but it would be fun. Then I'd crack open the champers.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Would love to see us max out in our next three home games, win them in style. We won't, but it would be fun. Then I'd crack open the champers.
    Like the 4 previous league games prior to DUFC, eh? In the bag, thats the time, night never ends. Zoomers & scooshers on here tho, live in the last 24! Nae way were we gettin relegated 3 yrs ago, eh? I think we will do it. Bunch on here tho, the confident mob, where was the big ego when prior to the nite, since January, it was 3 points fi 4 games against the teams at the bottom of the league? Have your moments tho, for me, when the 11 on the park merit it, as in playing for Hibernian FC & justifying & maintaining our proud history in the top division of Scottish Football- we are up when we are up- job done- "skoosh" you can keep. I prefer my Hibs a class above that, & in the top division & performing!

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisski33 View Post
    Still time for us to fk it up! We have been better afainst falkirk of late but remember they will be up for it and got the better of us last season.
    Aye, alright. jkb

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Not champions until it's mathematically confirmed. Keep it together and consistent Hibs.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Morton only 6 behind if they win their 2 games in hand, still to play them twice...

Left by mutual consent!
    Remember reading the jollies on here when we were 2-0 up on Hamiton on AGG, so certainly won't be getting carried away. Houston will set his thugs out to break as many legs as possible, so we need to keep our wits about us. It's not over until it's over.

Exactly this take max points from next 3 games and we can start to really believe we are on our way ..and its one game at a time !!!

Ours to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by majorhibs View Post
    Like the 4 previous league games prior to DUFC, eh? In the bag, thats the time, night never ends. Zoomers & scooshers on here tho, live in the last 24! Nae way were we gettin relegated 3 yrs ago, eh? I think we will do it. Bunch on here tho, the confident mob, where was the big ego when prior to the nite, since January, it was 3 points fi 4 games against the teams at the bottom of the league? Have your moments tho, for me, when the 11 on the park merit it, as in playing for Hibernian FC & justifying & maintaining our proud history in the top division of Scottish Football- we are up when we are up- job done- "skoosh" you can keep. I prefer my Hibs a class above that, & in the top division & performing!
    Are you saying we will win those next three games in style, or we won't?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisski33 View Post
    Nah, before the game, soor puss said he wasn't fussed about the result tonight ......... bloody lying hypocrite. When asked if he wanted United to do them all a favour and stop us getting three points, his response had to be 'yes'. He knows it's all over bar the shouting.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Aye, okay pal, lol.

We aint won nothin' yet ....... when we are uncatchable I'll celebrate. Too often we have won the so called important game or 6 pointer only to bugger up the so called winnable games ..... unless anybody forgets we lost to the team bottom of the league two weeks ago who then went on to be absolutely roasted by 7th placed Raith Rovers.

We put ourselves in a good position tonight .... but that's all we did.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Are you saying we will win those next three games in style, or we won't?
    You ken the script, Boab! Always win, magnificently, joyously! Euphoria galore! Then, next week, against team with little points & form, crash & burn. I dont need to explain this. We've all just been there about the last 10!

Morton are the biggest threat to us now. Tonight put unt to bed but both Morton & Falkirk will, at this moment in time be of the opinion they are still in it. Beat both of them whenever we play the next and only then can we justifiably claim the league is ours. Bit soon to be saying it just now IMO.

Dundee United have been out of it for a while. They simply aren't good enough. Falkirk our biggest worry. Hate him or hate him but Houston knows how to put runs together. They aren't as dangerous as last season but dangerous none the less.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Not mathematically over just yet. It's in our hands. 1 game at a time.

Normally I hate threads like this, assuming things are won before they actually are but in this instance I just can't see us not winning the league. It would take a monumental collapse on our part and I really don't think we will do that. I've been a hibs fan a long time, I've learnt never to take things for granted but surely even hibs can't **** up this league now lol!

**** it, i'm saying it . . . . Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    25th March. Let's put them to bed. (McGinn will be missing with Scotland though).

J
    For a game of that magnitude we should be asking for a postponement should we not?

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Always said we'd win it easy in the end and it'll be by 14+ in my opinion. Easily skooshed! Great to be back in the top league! Yep....I said it, it's inevitable. 😎

You ken the script, Boab! Always win, magnificently, joyously! Euphoria galore! Then, next week, against team with little points & form, crash & burn. I dont need to explain this. We've all just been there about the last 10!
    Brilliant!