hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough

Best coupon you have won NHC

Hi guys just wondering what the best coupon you have ever won is?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Found a folded up betting slip on a golf course, it was for 2 games that night in the euros came in for £450!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Won a 7 team acca a few years ago for £500.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Won £590 on a coupon where I'd put double the stake on that is meant to and also picked Hereford to win rather than to get beat. They hadn't won away all season... and they won 5-0. Couldn't believe my luck.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    won £1300 2 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by superhibi1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    won £1300 2 years ago
    5 team acca 50£ won £9000 to my utter shame had hibs to lose on it

@hibs.net private member Alfiembra's Avatar
    Not an actual win but a near miss, had done a few lines on a fixed odds coupon and had an odd 50p left so decided to do a stupid line of all the ridiculous odds to win, 16 results all at odds of 3 or 4 to 1 against and higher. 15 out of the 16 came up and the one result that didn't come up was Hibs at home to beat Aberdeen. This was back in the late 70's early 80's when we were mince. The line added up to over 6000 to 1.

In 1949 my mother put " one shilling" on " Murphy's Five aways " two weeks before Xmas and won " 2000 shillings " ( £100)
    Best Christmas I had as a youngster !!

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Had hibs to win and hibs/btts on 21st may last year. Easily my most enjoyable win from the bookies

Put a £1 10 games btts acca on once while watching soccer Saturday. Won with a 95th min goal for £350 highest odds bet Ive ever won.

Best 1 I have won was 2 bets on the same game. Liam Miller to score first and Liam Miller to score last for Hibs v St Mirren. He scored the 2nd goal in a 2-1 win and I still won both bets ;)

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    £5 on Hibs to beat Rangers at Ibrox, got 640/1 on Betfair.

£12,000 on Newcastle to get relegated in 2008/9 when they were 40s before Christmas but playing so, so badly.

Didn't feel remotely guilty with Ashley the owner.

£1800 from £1 sections coupon with Ladbrokes, 2 from each section. Thought Arbroath were gonna let me down at home to Keith in the Scottish cup, they scored a 95th minute penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by TRC View Post
    5 team acca 50£ won £9000 to my utter shame had hibs to lose on it
    I hope you are sufficiently ashamed!! Tho nice win!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    £3800 accumulator all for £10, hearts were on it at £10/1 against the old huns too.

I dont gamble but my dad did, thats why I dont. He won the pools in 1971,the biggest pools win in Scotland at the time, a consortium of three, his brother and a mate. They blew the lot in a party that lasted 10 years. It was some party but the bookies and pubs were the real winners.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee niv View Post
    Hi guys just wondering what the best coupon you have ever won is?
    Mine was £900

my brother however won £83,000 from £100 a couple of year ago on a five fold...lucky bugger.

At least I got a couple of free holidays though.

The misus just reminded me of her bet.

10 fold btts, all up bar 1 game which was 0-0 in the 90th minute. Then 2 goals in a minute won her it.

It was the Doncaster game when they accidentally scored when playing a bounce ball back to the other keeper, they then let that team score a goal.

Luckiest bet ever

Left by mutual consent!
    Don't normally bet but after a conversation with my mate last week, decided to put £5 on the Hun and Hearts to get gubbed - got £55 back, delighted with the money and obviously delighted both lost !

100 quid on bellew tonight at 4/1

@hibs.net private member hibbyboy1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfiembra View Post
    Not an actual win but a near miss, had done a few lines on a fixed odds coupon and had an odd 50p left so decided to do a stupid line of all the ridiculous odds to win, 16 results all at odds of 3 or 4 to 1 against and higher. 15 out of the 16 came up and the one result that didn't come up was Hibs at home to beat Aberdeen. This was back in the late 70's early 80's when we were mince. The line added up to over 6000 to 1.
    16 teams at 3 to 1 is over 40 million to I think

@hibs.net private member Alfiembra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyboy1 View Post
    16 teams at 3 to 1 is over 40 million to I think
    I feel worse now, thought I could have won about 3 grand if you're right I'd have bankrupted the bookie.

I was was working with a guy who had worked in a betting shop and be worked out the odds, not sure how he did it but guessing it was all singles and not permed. Only remember it was an all or nothing line and that's exactly what I got.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I've put a fiver on Celtc to win 8-0 today at 40/1.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Back in the 1980's as a student I was looking at the betting on the Forest v Luton league cup final. Luton were always going to come out if the traps like men possessed but forest were by far the better team. Bookies were offering 28/1 on ht/ft Luton/forest....I took £100 in cash out the bank and wrote the slip, but bottled it in the queue and changed it to £10. All went to plan and i bought a Chipie leather jacket with the £280 winnings, but it should have been 10 times as much.

Had a couple of quid on Tommy McIntyre to score first in skol cup final. None of the bookies realised he was our new penalty taker.

I won £1100 a couple of weeks back - here's a slip: https://www.facebook.com/robbie.fors...55872197337782

Was a pretty big rollercoaster with Real Madrid coming from two down, Man U and Barca scoring a late winner, and a few 1-0s, including the clincher being ten man Porto holding on to beat Boavista in the derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfiembra View Post
    16 team acca at 3/1 or bigger would be nearer a million to one

Not a coupon but had a fiver on us to win 3-2 in the cup final at 40/1 on betfair. Totally forgot about it until a couple of hours after the game and I then realised it'd pay for my weekend!

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    £5 seven fold accumulator returned my biggest ever win of £951.35, it included St Johnstone to beat Hibs as well, what a traitor! Was on a shop coupon too so went in and collected the cash in Glasgow city centre, I was feeling brave that day. Had a few other significant wins of between £200-£600 over the years, only had one this season which was on Boxing Day. Great day for betting that was.

I put a 6 fold on yesterday at ER before kick off and never claimed it as it was still 2-2 in the Swansea game when I left, anyone know what I can do