hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar

Season ticket on finance

Has anybody bought one using the instalment plan and if so have you heard back from Zebra finance. If I remember correctly it is all done by e-mail but I haven't had anything yet.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anybody bought one using the instalment plan and if so have you heard back from Zebra finance. If I remember correctly it is all done by e-mail but I haven't had anything yet.
    Done mine yesterday. All applied and approved in 10 minutes.

You get an email with a link to the agreement and a text with your PIN to access the page.

Does anyone know of you can put finance in one name but have 2 different names on the season tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Yeah all happened pretty instantly for me. Application completed online, text received with PIN from Zebra, email received that asks for PIN and for you to electronically sign the form (type your name in)

First Team Breakthrough MurrayfieldHibs's Avatar
    Might be worth checking if it has been put in your spam folder.

Mine is the same, nothing from Zebra and no pin sent from yesterday. Nothing in account history despite an email from hibs confirming the purchase with a bit saying the application had been sent to Zebra. I was able to go in again and re-buy my ST and now have 2 reference numbers. I remember similar from last year but I followed all the steps carefully including reviewing the transaction and completing the purchase. Tried calling the ticket office but they never answer! This was a problem last year that hasn't been fixed.

Mine is the same, nothing from Zebra and no pin sent from yesterday. Nothing in account history despite an email from hibs confirming the purchase with a bit saying the application had been sent to Zebra. I was able to go in again and re-buy my ST and now have 2 reference numbers. I remember similar from last year but I followed all the steps carefully including reviewing the transaction and completing the purchase. Tried calling the ticket office but they never answer! This was a problem last year that hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    Does anyone know of you can put finance in one name but have 2 different names on the season tickets

Yes. That's exactly how it works. Purchase 2 STs allocated/assigned to your online account, select finance when it asks how you want to pay. You get 1 credit agreement for 2 tickets.

Looking to get three season tickets - 2 adults and one child. We want the three seats together on two separate credit agreements how do we do this?

Tried the ticket hotline but can't get any answer. Don't live locally so hoping to do it online.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Sorted, I really don't know what I did yesterday but season now bought

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    The lads I take along, their mums pay by payment plan.
    Can't seem to see the payment plan form anywhere, or have I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    Without wishing to appear rude could the fact that you've posted the same message on here twice in a few minutes be an indication of something not quite right in your electronic works?

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Without wishing to appear rude could the fact that you've posted the same message on here twice in a few minutes be an indication of something not quite right in your electronic works?
    There'a nothing wrong with my electronics and I'm well up with technology. For some reason the iPhone posts things twice on occasion even though you only post it once, others have noted similar. I also completed my application from a laptop, so thanks but your theory is incorrect.

When I get to the bottom of it I will however admit my mistake, which it no doubt will be 😊

Don't knock yourself.These things definitely have a life of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post

I couldn't change the name on one of the STs so I had to call the TO this morning to have the other name added.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    The lads I take along, their mums pay by payment plan.
    Can't seem to see the payment plan form anywhere, or have I missed it?
    Hi Billy, the form appears once payment plan is selected as the payment method, as you go through the checkout.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HFCdeb View Post
    I couldn't change the name on one of the STs so I had to call the TO this morning to have the other name added.

Can you You retain your seat

Right, I'm now replying to my own post but have just remembered the problem last year and it's now fixed.

Important : The application form tends to put your mobile number in with a space, mine was held in this format from last year. To get it to work you have to have no spaces in the mobile number.

Problem solved

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    Can you You retain your seat

Its all sorted Renewed my seat no problem Upper west

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Done my payment application but nae confirmation email ? I'm feared to dae it again incase it charges me twice

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Done my payment application but nae confirmation email ? I'm feared to dae it again incase it charges me twice
    I've now done it three times and it finally worked when I made sure there were no spaces in my mobile number in the application.

I have three reference numbers now but I'm assuming only the last one will be relevant. I only have one finance agreement so should only deduct one direct debit.

If you didn't get a pin number within a minute or so it won't have worked. I think you've also got a space in your mobile number on the application.

I would try again but that's just me

I've now done it three times and it finally worked when I made sure there were no spaces in my mobile number in the application.

I have three reference numbers now but I'm assuming only the last one will be relevant. I only have one finance agreement so should only deduct one direct debit.

If you didn't get a pin number within a minute or so it won't have worked. I think you've also got a space in your mobile number on the application.

I would try again but that's just me

I just reserved my season ticket seats for saturday coming and it told me i already had 3 items in my basket ( those were the 3 seats i tried to renew) so you are probably right it hasn't went through, Il do it all again tomorrow can't be ersed going through all my bank details , Sort codes account number , Work details etc

First Team Breakthrough hailhail22's Avatar
    I got an email saying i havent been accepted for finance, has anyone had this before and can the club do anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    Done mine yesterday. All applied and approved in 10 minutes.

You get an email with a link to the agreement and a text with your PIN to access the page.

That's me signed 3 up for another year GGTTH

Heard nothing. Must have fone phone number wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    Heard nothing. Must have fone phone number wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As someone above sais mate, Make sure your mobile is all in one number and nae spaces