Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Site: AWAY SEASON TICKET 2017-18

2. Log in to remove the advert

Not next season for me.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not next season for me.

No point of using it if we go up. You'll get tickets for any game you want next season.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Disappointing that this will continue instead of a loyalty scheme. The small take up suggests there is not a huge appetite for an Away ST.
    I go to most games home and away, but will invariably miss the odd one here and there. I don't mind paying for a standard ST as the money goes to Hibs regardless of whether you can make it or not, but the away ST money goes to the away club, so it is not a viable or sensible option for me. There will be a few thousand others in the same predicament I'm sure.
    Last edited by Carheenlea; 28-02-2017 at 11:34 AM.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Pointless. The only blemish on a great ST campaign.

No doubt the odd one in favour of these will be along to tell us how great a fan they are shortly.

Cougars!!!

Agreed. The way hearts do the loyalty scheme is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    No point of using it if we go up. You'll get tickets for any game you want next season.
    Probably not for Ibrox (if they're still around) or Tynecastle. There will be a scramble among ST holders for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Disappointing that this will continue instead of a loyalty scheme. The small take up suggests there is not a huge appetite for an Away ST.
    I go to most games home and away, but will invariably miss the odd one here and there. I don't mind paying for a standard ST as the money goes to Hibs regardless of whether you can make it or not, but the away ST money goes to the away club, so it is not a viable or sensible option for me. There will be a few thousand others in the same predicament I'm sure.
    If you won't make all the away games just arrange with a regular attender to buy your ticket from you rather than through the club.

I did lose out when the loyalty scheme was abandoned and I don't have an away ST but I can't see why some people have a problem with this.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    Probably not for Ibrox (if they're still around) or Tynecastle. There will be a scramble among ST holders for tickets.

If you won't make all the away games just arrange with a regular attender to buy your ticket from you rather than through the club.

I did lose out when the loyalty scheme was abandoned and I don't have an away ST but I can't see why some people have a problem with this.

Can always queue up if so for these games.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Can always queue up if so for these games.
    Yeah, ok, that sounds like a plan. Take a chance on not getting tickets for 4 category A games or buy an away ST and recycle any unwanted tickets to friends or fellow fans. I know what I'd do.

Great for me, pity for guys like carheenlea
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Great for me, pity for guys like carheenlea
    That's cause you helped design the scheme!

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    Yeah, ok, that sounds like a plan. Take a chance on not getting tickets for 4 category A games or buy an away ST and recycle any unwanted tickets to friends or fellow fans. I know what I'd do.
    And when yer pals don't want them or can't make it either then you suddenly find yourself out of pocket by the tune of £60+ for 3 games and not being able to sit beside your pals at games that you can all go to, and all for 2-4 games per season that you'll get tickets for anyway. In fact I can't remember the last time a run of the mill league game at Ibrox required queuing for.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Disappointed that this is dragging on another year.
    A laughable scheme that suits not only a miniscule fraction of our ST Holders but also a fraction of our regular Away support. The uptake figure speaks for itself. And why restrict that potential uptake anyway? Surely not in an attempt to make it look appealing.

Camp beds oot for the Tynecastle Lotto but most probably nowhere else. Followed by another wee squeeze at our nads in the form of a shambolically managed release of late 'hospitality' tickets. Followed by more frustration, rage and Club phones off the hook.

Fail Leeann, I'm afraid.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    Hardly, he much preferred the loyalty scheme, like I do

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    He did. And it is scandalous that the scheme was dismantled with so many people having bought into it.
    Dismantled for no real reason that I've been informed of other than misunderstanding of how it worked, a bit of displeasure with a bonus incentive that was the doing of the club and its shareholding, discomfort with it's title and (crucially) what it cost the club to administrate.
    All VERY easily adjusted in my humble etc.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Spot on.
    I miss a few games for various reasons - no problem with Hibs keeping my dosh, but it's plain daft to give money to a competitor when I won't even have my fat arse in a seat.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    He did. And it is scandalous that the scheme was dismantled with so many people having bought into it.
    Dismantled for no real reason that I've been informed of other than misunderstanding of how it worked, a bit of displeasure with a bonus incentive that was the doing of the club and its shareholding, discomfort with it's title and (crucially) what it cost the club to administrate.
    All VERY easily adjusted in my humble etc.
    Unfortunately you can't adjust stubbornness

The loyalty scheme as it was diminished the value of a season ticket. Therefore keeping it would have seen some not buying a season ticket resulting in a loss of revenue. I've no idea how many but it would have seen a drop. The away ST does not suit me financially and neither does the home one but i will buy my usual three. I think the current setup will see us push through 12k for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by jodjam View Post
    The loyalty scheme as it was diminished the value of a season ticket. Therefore keeping it would have seen some not buying a season ticket resulting in a loss of revenue. I've no idea how many but it would have seen a drop. The away ST does not suit me financially and neither does the home one but i will buy my usual three. I think the current setup will see us push through 12k for next season.
    In what way Jodjam?

I'd love to know how a loyalty scheme for away tickets diminished the fact you bought a season ticket to attend every home game... I certainly am struggling with it, unless your saying people buy season tickets to ensure they are in a queue with 11k others for a ticket for tynecastle.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    Did I, news to me......

Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    No doubt the odd one in favour of these will be along to tell us how great a fan they are shortly.

Don't see anyone doing this, silly pop

In no way did it diminish value of a ST, that is wrong

Don't see anyone doing this, silly pop
    Not as yet anyway.
    Cougars!!!

In no way did it diminish value of a ST, that is wrong
    It's not really wrong though. Prior to the loyalty scheme a ST gave you the same chance of a ticket for an away game as every other season ticket holder. That perk was removed for many. I ain't getting involved in the rights and wrongs of the loyalty scheme though. Well not again.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Don't understand how hearts can do loyalty scheme perfectly well, even for the game at Easter road they weren't complaining with who was getting tickets and who wasn't. Yet we struggled...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    It's not really wrong though. Prior to the loyalty scheme a ST gave you the same chance of a ticket for an away game as every other season ticket holder. That perk was removed for many. I ain't getting involved in the rights and wrongs of the loyalty scheme though. Well not again.
    No point going on over old ground as LP system won't be returning. But a ST was for home games, and points system was to safeguard regular away day attendees. That said it's futile now, so no point debating the rights or wrongs

No point going on over old ground as LP system won't be returning. But a ST was for home games, and points system was to safeguard regular away day attendees. That said it's futile now, so no point debating the rights or wrongs
    I think the debate needs to continue as the wrongs are continuing into next season.Sadly. And again there is no safeguard. Other than 100% away day attendees being guarded. At a cost. **** the 75% and the 50% and the 33%. They better get in the Lottery queue with the other 11,000 or so, much of whom form about 5% away day attendees.

Either a points system. Or a ballot. Now.