hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Well done

Well done

Well done Neil Lennon 7 points clear and 16 goal difference. Could of been better but would of taking that at start of season . Keep up the good work and get us out this league

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Enough said View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done Neil Lennon 7 points clear and 16 goal difference. Could of been better but would of taking that at start of season . Keep up the good work and get us out this league
    Well said !

League is over if we win our last 2 games. We need to be ruthless and kill these diddy teams off if we want to get it wrapped up and start planning for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    League is over if we win our last 2 games. We need to be ruthless and kill these diddy teams off if we want to get it wrapped up and start planning for the future.
    That's where I am.

Sure we will win the league but I want us to have plenty time to start planning for next season and beyond. As long as we get up I can forgive some of the performances this season but where I felt Stubbs side would flourish in the Premiership I think Lennons needs some pretty big changes to compete.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

First Team Breakthrough RedHibby's Avatar
    Is that the diddy teams that we have struggled with over the last three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    That's where I am.

Sure we will win the league but I want us to have plenty time to start planning for next season and beyond. As long as we get up I can forgive some of the performances this season but where I felt Stubbs side would flourish in the Premiership I think Lennons needs some pretty big changes to compete.
    And that`s a possible problem for rest of season . How motivated is squad when probably at least half know they won`t be with Hibs next season either because they`re not good enough , can get a big move or are loanees ? After the almost lack of winter signings I assume we think present squad is good enough to get up and then in summer we`ll make at least 5 significant signings .

Well said 👏🏼

Next 3 games are HUGE(how many times that's been said in the past) but seriously win they 3 and the worst we can be is 10 points clear going to Dundee United where if we can avoid defeat would leave us still 10 clear with 8 to play(united with 9) so as far as I'm concerned if we can beat dunfy, st mirren and Morton we should cruise over the line

4 out of the next 7 at home. Dunfermline, Morton, Dumbarton and Falkirk.

The 3 away are St Mirren, Dundee Utd and Dunfermline.

Confident.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHibby View Post
    Is that the diddy teams that we have struggled with over the last three seasons.
    We beat Raith 4 times in a row and beat them in the playoffs. Ayr weren't in the league last season.

Not just the players being disrespectful of the opposition then?
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Enough said View Post
    This. We will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Not just the players being disrespectful of the opposition then?
    Aye, fair enough but what do else do I call them? Smaller clubs with rubbish stadiums and awful crowds??

Diddy does it just fine IMO.

12 games left. If we win 7 of these games then the teams below us will have to win 10

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    12 games left. If we win 7 of these games then the teams below us will have to win 10
    We would have to improve from the last 12 league games as we have only won 6 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    We would have to improve from the last 12 league games as we have only won 6 of those.
    Chuck in 3 draws with they 6 wins and they'd still need to win 10

We beat Raith 4 times in a row and beat them in the playoffs. Ayr weren't in the league last season.
    Well I seem to recall Hibs being beaten at Raith in the play-offs.

Long way to go on last league performances not a clue how anyone can be as confident of us getting all the results we need ! Think we will continue to stutter through game and will be worse if we stay in the Scottish Cup .! Will scrape title though ...its never easy with us