hibs.net Messageboard

We don't turn up...

There is only maybe 5/6 games this season in the championship we have played to our full capability. We've grinded put results which is a good sign but the amount of times I've gone to games and come out thinking wow we were fantastic minimal. I know teams sit with 11 men behind the ball and it must be hard but is Lennon struggling to kept players pumped for games like Dumbarton and Raith and Ayr and games like that. Frustrating. But if it wins us the league then it's fine;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by alihibs1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is only maybe 5/6 games this season in the championship we have played to our full capability. We've grinded put results which is a good sign but the amount of times I've gone to games and come out thinking wow we were fantastic minimal. I know teams sit with 11 men behind the ball and it must be hard but is Lennon struggling to kept players pumped for games like Dumbarton and Raith and Ayr and games like that. Frustrating. But if it wins us the league then it's fine;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    The bits in bold say it all for me.
    Our defence has been our strength this season - giving us the platform to obtain a positive result.