hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake tickets

Fake tickets

Locked out of Tynecastle

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/574918/more-ticket-chaos-at-tynecastle-as-hibs-fans-with-valid-match-tickets-are-locked-out-of-the-roseburn-stand/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-vf-gb

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Is it actually fake tickets or a problem with the turnstiles? Same happened the other week. Police being told it was full. Was it? Folk eventually got in.

As this has now happened twice in a few weeks, I don't believe the 'fake tickets' reason.

I think the truth is that Hearts couldn't organize a Pea Soup in a Brewery.

Left by mutual consent!
    They just don't like seeing us sell out our allocations.

According to a policeman I spoke to after the game the fans were eventually let in, he said hearts and security making mistakes again

No hologram on tickets, cheapskate shower
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Printing the wrong day of the game on tickets again?

Their club is a shambles.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oconnors_strip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to a policeman I spoke to after the game the fans were eventually let in, he said hearts and security making mistakes again
    5 fans in my row, including 2 kids only got on at 3.20, although they had been at the gate 15 mi a before ko. They were told they were being held for safety reasons. They are away season ticket holders, so I hope the club take this up for them

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    5 fans in my row, including 2 kids only got on at 3.20, although they had been at the gate 15 mi a before ko. They were told they were being held for safety reasons. They are away season ticket holders, so I hope the club take this up for them
    If they were there at 3.20 they would have missed the whole match!

hearts security being petty no doubt

It was a shambles.

I actually felt a bit sorry for the police as they had to placate the people like myself who were locked out with genuine tickets. The police were in short supply and they were under instructions of the Hearts security staff.

It looked for a long time like we weren't going to get in but then they relented and let us in 10 at a time. I got in about 25 minutes into the game. I was cutting it fine in terms of making kick-off, but with normal derby at Tynecastle crowds I'd have expected to get in just about when the game kicked off.

When I eventually got in I managed to go straight to my seat, which was empty.

The police were telling us we'd be due a refund if they couldn't get us in. I wonder if we'll be due a refund of a quarter of our tickets for missing a quarter of the game through no fault of our own?

Hearts really need to get their act together. I don't see why they couldn't let us in, and if there were 2 people with identical tickets for the same seat hoof out the one that has the fake ticket? There must be ways of telling who has the fake?

I wouldn't have liked to have been around that area when there were pissed off huns not being allowed in, that's for sure.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Hearts really are an absolute shambles of a club

Is there any news of the same happening in the home stands or is it just the away fans that had problems with their tickets?

I mentioned in the pub that I wanted up early to the ground to get in as i reckoned they would pull the old fake ticket nonsense today. No surprise it happened but if they are so easy to fake why no problems at the home end. Usual non welcome from our neighbours. No such problems at the replay in a stadium fit for purpose and also a playing surface fit for football. Big team ? Aye right.

Seat I was sitting in was between 14 and 16 in the row I was in. My ticket said seat 15. The number on the seat was 2.

What's that all about?

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Seat I was sitting in was between 14 and 16 in the row I was in. My ticket said seat 15. The number on the seat was 2.

What's that all about?
    Yamathematics.

The tickets they provide are an embarrassment to them. Not only do they look like they could be easily copied, they just look cheap and nasty.

According to my ticket, today's game was 'Hearts v Hibs' - not 'Heart of Midlothian versus Hibernian' - I can only assume that their ink cartridges are running low and they were trying to cut down on the number of letters they were printing.

Amateurs!

Hearts should be held to book for this, if the above is true. Absolutely shocking.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Fake tickets

In the future on the day ticket collections for matches like this must be an option. Man U do that for some away games in the EPL and Man City most certainly do this for champs league away games. Would also stop this getting blootered at 8 in the morning and causing carnage nonsense.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsCloseHibs View Post
    Hearts should be held to book for this, if the above is true. Absolutely shocking.
    Police will be the ones to force Hearts hand on this. Had there been a few goals while legitimate ticket holders were still outside, there could have been some trouble..

Also think Budge should be calling LD with an apology as it was clearly Hearts fault !!

What are we saying? That Hearts printed too many tickets?

Or that the tickets they provided were cheap, nasty and easy to forge? Whilst everything to do with that shower is cheap and nasty, it's hardly their fault if chancers forge tickets and stuff up the system.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    What are we saying? That Hearts printed too many tickets?

Or that the tickets they provided were cheap, nasty and easy to forge? Whilst everything to do with that shower is cheap and nasty, it's hardly their fault if chancers forge tickets and stuff up the system.
    I think hearts needs to be looking at their ticket office coz someone is obviously at it.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Sounds like the perfect example of what our 'fans reps' should be all over.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BroxburnHibee View Post
    Sounds like the perfect example of what our 'fans reps' should be all over.
    Absolutely though the club shouldn't need anyone to instigate a proper explanation and IMO part refund if people can be identified. Given this also appeared to happen at recent Rangers game sounds like a Hearts issue. Adding on the shambles of the wrong date at the Bonnyrigg game then looks like Hearts need to get it sorted pronto.
    Last edited by JimBHibees; 13-02-2017 at 07:40 AM.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Absolutely though the club shouldn't need anyone to instigate a proper explanation and IMO part refund if people can be identified. Given this also appeared to happen at recent Rangers game sounds like a Hearts issue. Adding on the shambles of the wrong date at the Bonnyrigg game then like Herats need to get it sorted pronto.
    Shouldn't need to but this is the yams we're talking about. Get the pressure on and get some questions answered.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    I think hearts needs to be looking at their ticket office coz someone is obviously at it.
    How's someone in the hearts ticket office at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Quality of printing not good enough or the equipment at the gates don't work. Obviously a problem somewhere that needs sorted pronto as happened v Rangers also. Whoever printed the wrong date at the recent Hibs game needs sacked IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BroxburnHibee View Post
    Shouldn't need to but this is the yams we're talking about. Get the pressure on and get some questions answered.
    Absolutely and we should highlight it in the press which they would undoubtedly do if roles reversed.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Not sure at it, but possibly printing 2 tickets for the same seat. Need to be checking and double checking before releasing them to away fans.
    It's happened to tickets that I've bought for friends at Tynie over the years, and they've been refused entry, as they claim the ticket had already beeen used, yet the seat was empty

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Was there any issues with two fans having the same seat? The only comment I see is someone being kept outside whilst there seat was empty. This would indicate a counting problem at the turnstile rather than a forgery issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Not sure at it, but possibly printing 2 tickets for the same seat. Need to be checking and double checking before releasing them to away fans.
    It's happened to tickets that I've bought for friends at Tynie over the years, and they've been refused entry, as they claim the ticket had already beeen used, yet the seat was empty

The all the money taken wouldn't add up for the number of tickets sold if there was extras?