hibs.net Messageboard

2 Tickets Wanted for Derby.

I'll get the ball rolling, Hibee born and bred but working down in London now. Younger brother tried to suprise me by booking travel and buying tickets for the Derby game, but he grossly misjduged how easy it'd be to get tickets. Now we've got accomodation and travel booked and despite ringing and ringing/loading and loading earlier, it proved to be to no avail. I was told my best shot to find a pair of tickets would be to post on here. I appreciate I'm new on here and it looks daft, but I'd be ever so grateful if you helped me out. Will pay well. Cheers.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Enjoy the game in the pub.

Really think there's no chance?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliDia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll get the ball rolling, Hibee born and bred but working down in London now. Younger brother tried to suprise me by booking travel and buying tickets for the Derby game, but he grossly misjduged how easy it'd be to get tickets. Now we've got accomodation and travel booked and despite ringing and ringing/loading and loading earlier, it proved to be to no avail. I was told my best shot to find a pair of tickets would be to post on here. I appreciate I'm new on here and it looks daft, but I'd be ever so grateful if you helped me out. Will pay well. Cheers.
    Best of luck to you, mate, but they're like gold dust. I think a winning lottery ticket must be easier to come by.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

I know, but I feel it'd be foolish not to at least try and this is apparently the best place.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I know, but I feel it'd be foolish not to at least try and this is apparently the best place.
    Aye, if you don't ask you don't get. You could try The Bounce forum too. No harm in giving it a shot.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Good luck, there is also another tickets thread started earlier in the day... join the queue, lots of demand I'm afraid!

Didn't see that sorry.

Didn't see that sorry.
    No worries at all, no need to apologise, good luck!

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Honestly, your best chance is camp outside The Roseburn early doors with a sign saying "Tickets Wanted" and hope for the best. Good luck.