hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP TICKET SALES ARRANGEMENTS

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sounds as though there wont be a voucher system in place for people buying in person and all tickets will be sold through the different channels simultaneously.

Not too happy with this. It means I'd need to take a full day's holiday from work to go down to the ticket office to get tickets. If it was a 9am/10am start i'd be back by the afternoon.

I don't trust Ticketmaster or the club to have dealt with the issues with the online system that we've had for years now. Time after time it's the same issues online and they never get fixed. I very much doubt it will be any different this time. How making it a 12pm start helps manage traffic to the system I've no idea.

If you're queueing in person just try online whilst waiting. Double the chance and all that.

Any spare client reference number be well received 💚

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you're queueing in person just try online whilst waiting. Double the chance and all that.
    Queue, online and phone all at same time
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I'm almost certain we have had 12 noon opening for ticket sales in the past. For out of towners like me it doesn't really matter what time they go on sale, but the guys looking to queue from early morning might have had a spanner thrown into to their plans.

First Team Breakthrough Coults1875's Avatar
    If anyone has a spare client reference no. they are willing to give up then it would be greatly appreciated! Will be able to go with my ST myself but i've stupidly booked an overnight with the Mrs I've somehow managed to convince her to want to go to the game if i manage to get her a ticket.........

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Not too happy with this. It means I'd need to take a full day's holiday from work to go down to the ticket office to get tickets. If it was a 9am/10am start i'd be back by the afternoon.

I don't trust Ticketmaster or the club to have dealt with the issues with the online system that we've had for years now. Time after time it's the same issues online and they never get fixed. I very much doubt it will be any different this time. How making it a 12pm start helps manage traffic to the system I've no idea.
    I've never had any issues getting tickets online. Always been pretty straightforward.

Hopefully will be the same on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsahibby View Post
    I've never had any issues getting tickets online. Always been pretty straightforward.

Hopefully will be the same on Wednesday.
    What's your secret then? I've never had anything but serious problems with it. Doesn't seem to matter if I try on my phone, or use chrome, internet explorer or firefox on the PCs at work.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Just asked for the day off and going to have 3 mobiles, two laptops and 3 ipads at the ready. does anyone know what browser is best to use? I had a look on Safari on my Macbook last night and it didn't look like the website would work with that.

What's your secret then? I've never had anything but serious problems with it. Doesn't seem to matter if I try on my phone, or use chrome, internet explorer or firefox on the PCs at work.
    same here we have tried them all and from various locations and connections yet the system grinds to halt then kicks you out. Its going to be a long night but at least I'm not relying on computer software to work correctly

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    same here we have tried them all and from various locations and connections yet the system grinds to halt then kicks you out. Its going to be a long night but at least I'm not relying on computer software to work correctly
    Are you resorting to queuing tomorrow then? I was going to do the same as I don't trust the online system, but I can't now with the 12pm start. I'd need a full day off work and won't be given it. I can feel a bad cold coming on though.

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Just asked for the day off and going to have 3 mobiles, two laptops and 3 ipads at the ready. does anyone know what browser is best to use? I had a look on Safari on my Macbook last night and it didn't look like the website would work with that.
    doesn't seem to matter tried them all macs, pc, mobile and have had problems with them all seems to be pot luck if you sail through online system

Ill be gutted if some part time Hampden fan gets one before me. Am even more raging that the loyalty points system got scrapped all because the whingers that go to 3 away games per season.

Are you resorting to queuing tomorrow then? I was going to do the same as I don't trust the online system, but I can't now with the 12pm start. I'd need a full day off work and won't be given it. I can feel a bad cold coming on though.
    yes was always the plan anyway may put my arrival time back a little but not by much

As fair as it can be without the loyalty points. I'll head down early and queue and get someone else trying online. If I get then great, if not then that's life.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    I'm waiting for the replay.

@hibs.net private member
    Biting my tongue on the posts asking for client numbers.

anyone got any spare client refs I have 1 but my 6 mates are looking for tickets hopefully intice getting them back to easter road not been for years.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    Ill be gutted if some part time Hampden fan gets one before me. Am even more raging that the loyalty points system got scrapped all because the whingers that go to 3 away games per season.
    Three of us are going to take queuing in turn (2 hrs each) starting from around 6am - hopefully this should see us getting our quota no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Biting my tongue on the posts asking for client numbers.
    Ditto. Only away games I've missed this season are turriff and brondby and I've made every home game. I'll be gutted if someone who hasn't even got a season ticket gets one before me.

I'm looking for a client reference number for my auld Auntie Agnes. She normally just goes to the Cup Finals but there's a chippy in Gorgie that she quite likes so she fancies seeing the derby at the same time. Cheers.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by percy veer View Post
    anyone got any spare client refs I have 1 but my 6 mates are looking for tickets hopefully intice getting them back to easter road not been for years.
    Hilarious
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    I'm looking for a client reference number for my auld Auntie Agnes. She normally just goes to the Cup Finals but there's a chippy in Gorgie that she quite likes so she fancies seeing the derby at the same time. Cheers.
    😫😫😫😀😀😀😀😀

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Same here mate . Twice I've ended up blocking my account, which inturn cancels my season ticket . Then after my card not working at the turnstiles, I have to go to the ticket office to un cancel it .
    Phone for me this time but not confident:(
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    Three of us are going to take queuing in turn (2 hrs each) starting from around 6am - hopefully this should see us getting our quota no problem.
    Will be doing the same. Aslong as you're in the 1st 150 in the queue you'll be fine I think? 1500 online/1500 ticket office, 200 away season ticket and 200 for the club...

I take it there's no hospitality on offer for Hibs?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Works fine on Safari on the macbook.