hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dylan Bikey

First Team Breakthrough

Dylan Bikey

Tam Mcmanus reporting we're having a look at him. 9 goals in 9 games lighting quick. Interesting to see if he might be the left sided forward we're trying to bring in. Dundee utd also very keen to sign him.

2. Log in to remove the advert

From having a look on google seems hes been on trial at utd. Suposedly rapid but unwilling to do any defensive work. Sounds quite ecciting though, could be one of they gambles that pays off.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Would imagine he'll be fired out on loan if we do sign him.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From having a look on google seems hes been on trial at utd. Suposedly rapid but unwilling to do any defensive work. Sounds quite ecciting though, could be one of they gambles that pays off.
    Ivan on a motorbikey?

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    quick Google shows a few other sets of fans reporting interest.

Never heard of him myself but looks a good prospect..
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

watched him a month or so ago @ Berwick rangers, very very quick and direct and scored on the night. too good for the level hes at just now, worth keeping an eye on, maybe a new agathe? as long as we tie him up on a decent contract!!!!

The interest from Dundee Utd is a genuine one, they are completely skint and he would be a very inexpensive signing, and a number of other clubs have taken an interest in him notably St Johnstone as well. Been told Hibs have had a look at him but currently not pursuing any real interest. Stirling are desperate to try to keep him until the end of the season one way or another even if it's loaning back. The guy is very fast and a good finisher but still very raw

Seen quite a bit of him from following Albion and agree with what has already been said. He has came in and been head and shoulders above any forward in that division. Quick, direct and brilliant on both feet. He is left footed and has a good delivery so could be a cheap option for the left sided attacker people have been calling out for. Obviously it is very hard to tell if he can make the step up after just 9 games at a much lower level which is why teams are looking at him on trial rather than gambling on him.

I know it's the sun but kenny millar is usually spot on, says he's been in for a trial the last few days https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...?client=safari

Quote Originally Posted by The young one View Post
    I know it's the sun but kenny millar is usually spot on, says he's been in for a trial the last few days https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...?client=safari
    He is, reports that he has done well at EM:

https://twitter.com/Kenny_Millar/sta...84927340539904
    Last edited by JeMeSouviens; 25-01-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by The young one View Post
    Apparently Bikey's registration is with French club Dieppe and they want a fee for him. He's playing as an amateur at the Binos.

Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    Apparently Bikey's registration is with French club Dieppe and they want a fee for him. He's playing as an amateur at the Binos.
    A quick google search shows FC Dieppe play in the fourth tier of French Football. Not sure what they'd consider a 'sizeable' fee.

Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    I don't think he's actually registered with them any longer, but because of his age they're due a development fee reported to be around 50,000 euros once he signs a professional contract anywhere. The Binos can't afford that for one player. I've seen him several times for the Binos and he's fast and a good finisher, clearly better than league 2 standard. As a previous poster has already commented we won't find out how much better until he plays further up.

Quote Originally Posted by berwickhibee View Post
    watched him a month or so ago @ Berwick rangers, very very quick and direct and scored on the night. too good for the level hes at just now, worth keeping an eye on, maybe a new agathe? as long as we tie him up on a decent contract!!!!
    I was at that game too!

I thought he did well that night and Ive been following his progress with interest. Too good for that level but not sure if he's Championship going on Premier quality.

Great result for Berwick that night by the way!

Heard we were in the frame for him but the wheels had come off the deal.

His name didn't ring a bell with me.

First Team Regular Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Was on trial at Saints in Perth. Good lad and skilful.

Is this the guy that scored 2 goals in the Cup at the weekend?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    Is this the guy that scored 2 goals in the Cup at the weekend?
    It is yes. His manager said after the game he'd be surprised if he played another for the club as bigger clubs were in for him.

Dylan also had a couple of Day's at Livingston after his stint a Dundee Utd. Keep an eye on him. and hope he shows well at Hibs. The reason he is not at Utd yet Is his status as an amateur. At this moment in time there is uncertainty at the amount of Development payment being asked for as an amatuer from France. Dundee Utd can only make a move when they know the how much they may or not may have to lay out. If Hibs invest or anyone else then you have one for the future with great potential.

Utd favourites at the moment if the deal for Simon Murray goes through

As always it's down to money. Hibs can outbid if they want to invest. Utd's need is now. for Hibs it would be an investment if they want to take a chance for future sell on.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by 21sMay View Post
    Behave.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Why would he want to go to Moldova

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Behave.
    Did I offend u with my post ?? Utd seriously interested according to my arab mate who says Plymouth and a foreign team interested so it's hardly unrealistic that Utd are serious about signing bikey

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Why would he want to go to Moldova
    Billy, don't think for a minute any deal would be dependent on a deal - the fact the boy had a week with Utd yet wants to come to Hibs for trial says it all. If Hibs want him, Hibs will get him in my opinion.

Never saw the talent in Murray either to be fair - don't think he's anywhere near championship level let alone above that. Plus his hair is redder than even Keef's !

Did I offend u with my post ?? Utd seriously interested according to my arab mate who says Plymouth and a foreign team interested so it's hardly unrealistic that Utd are serious about signing bikey
    Spot on. DUFc are interested - Murray to Moldova doesn't mean Murray will go there but he may move.. and they may move for Bikey.

Coaching Staff
    Didn't offend me, and apologies for the terse reply - but even if Murray went to play in Siberia any deal for Bikey ain't dependant on it - if Hibs want the boy, Hibs will get him - United have no cash.

Didn't offend me, and apologies for the terse reply - but even if Murray went to play in Siberia any deal for Bikey ain't dependant on it - if Hibs want the boy, Hibs will get him - United have no cash.
    Fee for Murray and his wages are less than the cost of Bikey. Sorry but yer wrang.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasThere2016 View Post
    Fee for Murray and his wages are less than the cost of Bikey. Sorry but yer wrang.
    So what's the fee Dieppe want for Bikey ?

I'm happy we could easily afford him if we wanted him. United clearly can't if he's allowed to trial at a rival club. We wouldn't do so if we hadn't an idea ourselves.

Do we have cash mate ?? If we deal in commons I reckon that would be our business totally complete