hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough

Bit disappointed in club store

Looked at getting princess perfect (18 months) a kit from the shop but none in stock.
    dont want to slag the range as Mrs Oz got me a top and DVD via santa but still a shame I couldn't get Bella a kit
    Last edited by ozwoody; 24-01-2017 at 04:53 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozwoody View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looked at getting princess perfect (18 moths) a kit from the shop but none in stock.
    dont want to slag the range as Mrs Oz got me a top and DVD via santa but still a shame I couldn't get Bella a kit

Its out of stock, **** happens mate. It will be back in stock. Don't see how you can be disappointed in the club store for selling out.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Its out of stock, **** happens mate. It will be back in stock. Don't see how you can be disappointed in the club store for selling out.
    Maybe because I have been looking at getting her a kit since late November and is always out of stock is a reason to be disappointed but Obviously I am wrong to even mention it on this forum.
    and people wonder why fans don't start threads!

I'd imagine the store will be starting to run down some lines now with the Just Sport deal close to it's end.

The whole thing hasn't really worked imo and I hope it's taken back in house in the future.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Maybe because I have been looking at getting her a kit since late November and is always out of stock is a reason to be disappointed but Obviously I am wrong to even mention it on this forum.
    Cant you ask the shop to reserve one for you when they are back in stock. It could be that they only produce so many and after Christmas it isn't worth ordering any more if they run out.

I cant remember which Spanish club it was who issued a call for their fans to start producing more children in order to grow the fanbase .... definitely something Hibs should be doing IMO ... then it will be worth producing more kids strips

You could try to speak to the manager in the shop and leave your name and number with them and hopefully they'd give you a call as soon as stock replenished ?

Its worth a try mate. Hope you get what your looking for.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Cant you ask the shop to reserve one for you when they are back in stock. It could be that they only produce so many and after Christmas it isn't worth ordering any more if they run out.

I cant remember which Spanish club it was who issued a call for their fans to start producing more children in order to grow the fanbase .... definitely something Hibs should be doing IMO ... then it will be worth producing more kids strips
    As much as I love the practice,the thought of more little Bellas fills me with fear .bit severe just to get a kit lol

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Pint View Post
    You could try to speak to the manager in the shop and leave your name and number with them and hopefully they'd give you a call as soon as stock replenished ?

Its worth a try mate. Hope you get what your looking for.
    i will flick them an email HP, and see if they will look at delivering to Oz when one is available.
    the quicker they get it in house the better I think

@hibs.net private member
    You must have just missed it when it was restocked for Christmas. I picked up one for my infant daughter first week in December.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    The shop could be so much better than it is. The sooner this current deal ends the better.

United we stand here....

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    You must have just missed it when it was restocked for Christmas. I picked up one for my infant daughter first week in December.
    must have missed it chlub,looking now there is nothing in infant range from 0 -5 years.looks like I will have to wait till next seasons kit comes out

@hibs.net private member
    must have missed it chlub,looking now there is nothing in infant range from 0 -5 years.looks like I will have to wait till next seasons kit comes out
    The set-up hasn't been ideal this last wee while. Hopefully next year is an improvement.

As much as I love the practice,the thought of more little Bellas fills me with fear .bit severe just to get a kit lol
    Its you're duty man

There have been several threads about how abysmal the Club shop had been recently so you should take it as no surprise that they have no stock. I hope you get what you're after but ah hae ma doots. The changeover can't come soon enough as the Club have a lot of catching up to do in terms of availability of merchandise.

First Team Breakthrough
    [QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4917502]Its you're duty man [/QUOTE

i have already put 3 new hibbies on the planet ,although Bella doesn't know it yet! I have contributed enough lol

@hibs.net private member brythehibby's Avatar
    Pretty sure the infants kit won't be coming back into stock now. My mate was in just after Christmas for his lad and there was only a few away tops left. Guy said they were made by Avec rather than Nike and come from china so at this stage they wouldn't be making an order for more. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know if they've got any DVDs left?

Amazingly I've still not seen it.

Mrs Smartie told me not to get it as she has bought it for my Christmas only for it to turn out that she hadn't.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

Mrs Smartie told me not to get it as she has bought it for my Christmas only for it to turn out that she hadn't.

hope the divorce is quick....

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by brythehibby View Post
    Pretty sure the infants kit won't be coming back into stock now. My mate was in just after Christmas for his lad and there was only a few away tops left. Guy said they were made by Avec rather than Nike and come from china so at this stage they wouldn't be making an order for more. Hope that helps.
    cheers bry. I thought that may be the case due to the seemingly ongoing issues at the shop.Not the staffs fault as I think they have been put in a difficult position.I was over there in Oct 15 and very poor range then ,but at least Bella will get new kit when it's released in early November......wee bit of sarcasm

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

Think they tweeted the other day that they were back in

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

The whole thing hasn't worked at all imo and I hope it's taken back in house in the future.
    fixed for you. shambolic, imho

Looked at getting princess perfect (18 months) a kit from the shop but none in stock.
    I got mines 18 months too the baby grow the "mummy taught me abc..." one. Was looking for the actual top though so I feel your pain at lack of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    October I got my wee girls. There's been none in stock ever since.

I got my wee boy a home and white training top so they where in stock, only baby grow for my daughter. Let me know how the email goes I'll do similar if successful! Need her kitted out for the links this may! 👍

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Was in the shop today for a quick look. Some of the Avec kit on sale. They did have the cup replicas behind the tills, but otherwise just the normal fare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    The quicker this shower is out the better has been very poor especially after cup win hardly any stock and even when I got the dvd for Xmas it doesn't work and then surprise surprise it's out of stock will get a replacement on Saturday as I haven't seen the 1st dvd yet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The club shop is crap. If you were a tourist that knew nothing about the club and you popped in for a visit, you would be forgiven for not knowing that the club had just won the Scottish Cup as there's hardly anything in there to mark the occasion.

It's no surprise that there's hardly any stock.

Quote Originally Posted by at last 61 View Post
    The quicker this shower is out the better has been very poor especially after cup win hardly any stock and even when I got the dvd for Xmas it doesn't work and then surprise surprise it's out of stock will get a replacement on Saturday as I haven't seen the 1st dvd yet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    might be better if they had a fire sale....sorry ,fire

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg

Bit disappointed in club store

My mother-in-law went in last week for a kids strip, the manager told her there would be no more coming in and it was her own fault for leaving it so late to try and buy one!

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brythehibby View Post

i've got a couple of the Avec tops, look smarter than the nike stuff, although i believe nike own Avec...maybe Avec have the better designers :)