@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar

Highlights v Raith

Not seen these posted elsewhere..

http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=635

How did we only score the one goal?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    How many times have we said that over the past few seasons

We looked a lot better than it felt at the game. We have to hit the target more simple as that.

Testimonial Due
    I know there was a lot of venom about the Tackle from Skacel, it does look bad and could easily have been RED!

But when watching it the reaction of our players, right in front of the fourth official, you can see maybe why the ref went for yellow!

It maybe would have meant showing cards to our players for over reaction, pushing and shoving can also be RED!!!!

This is just an observation!!!!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know there was a lot of venom about the Tackle from Skacel, it does look bad and could easily have been RED!

But when watching it the reaction of our players, right in front of the fourth official, you can see maybe why the ref went for yellow!

It maybe would have meant showing cards to our players for over reaction, pushing and shoving can also be RED!!!!

Particularly glad of the use of capital letters and multiple exclamation marks in this post. I would have struggled to get the severity of the message otherwise.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar

So either way the ref didn't apply the rules correctly.

There is no fourth official??

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Particularly glad of the use of capital letters and multiple exclamation marks in this post. I would have struggled to get the severity of the message otherwise.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Argylehibby View Post
    Not seen these posted elsewhere..

http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=635

How did we only score the one goal?
    What a catalogue of bungling, unprofessional incompetence ; Shinnie, Holt, Commons, Cummings and (sadly) SDG should donate their week's wages to charity.

Interesting viewing. For me it raises another question, is the problem the quality of the finishing or the final delivery to set up the goal? Look at Raith's goal. The cross is in-swinging, giving their scorer the chance to run onto it at pace while our defence is back-pedaling. Now look at our countless chances, how many of them are the striker with his back to goal with 3 Raith defenders around him. The odd occasion we did manage to give a striker something to run onto it was too close to their keeper.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    There is no fourth official??
    I assumed the man in the black tracksuit that came on to separate the players was the fourth official?

@hibs.net private member
    David Gray had a header from a great outswinging cross. There were a few good crosses put in and a big number of shooting chances inside the box. We look like we are snatching at every chance due to lack of form and confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixu62 View Post
    Interesting viewing. For me it raises another question, is the problem the quality of the finishing or the final delivery to set up the goal? Look at Raith's goal. The cross is in-swinging, giving their scorer the chance to run onto it at pace while our defence is back-pedaling. Now look at our countless chances, how many of them are the striker with his back to goal with 3 Raith defenders around him. The odd occasion we did manage to give a striker something to run onto it was too close to their keeper.
    There were more than a few decent balls into the box begging to be attacked. Lewis put some beauties over in the second half and Gray had one superb ball in the first that two players in the middle failed to connect with somehow. I don't think there was too much wrong with our deliveries on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    I assumed the man in the black tracksuit that came on to separate the players was the fourth official?
    Gary *ocke was on the pitch. Think the first guy on was his assistant.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by ehf View Post
    What a catalogue of bungling, unprofessional incompetence ; Shinnie, Holt, Commons, Cummings and (sadly) SDG should donate their week's wages to charity.
    I still struggle to criticise SDG in any circumstances. He could kick my door in, pump my missus, fling my cat out the window and take a dump on my bed and I'd still tuck him in if he needed to stay the night.

Definitely yet another penalty not given for us

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    No ruthlessness, no composure.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    No ruthlessness, no composure.
    And that's just the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroorange1875 View Post
    Definitely yet another penalty not given for us
    Deffo should have had a penalty, the RR defender has a handful of Graham's shirt as he tries to go for the ball, given how the play developed I cant believe the ref wasn't looking at the incident.

We should have scored a hatful of goals ...... poor finishing, bad luck and it has to be said some good last ditch tackles meant it didn't happen. It was the same at Morton, because other teams have so many folk back theres always someone there to put in a last ditch block, heaven knows how we are going to find a way to put the ball in the net more often

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixu62 View Post
    It looks like a lack of confidence to me. Each time the striker seems to go to whack it but pulls out for fear of making a fool of themselves and ends up tamely hitting it straight at the keeper.