hibs.net Messageboard

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1414

Thread: Wwe

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    CM Punk was backstage at Raw.

World Heavyweight Championship being bought back.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 25-04-2023 at 01:12 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    CM Punk was backstage at Raw.

World Heavyweight Championship being bought back.
    I seen a notification from the network on my phone about the new World Heavyweight Championship, will watch raw in a few hours and give my feedback.

Did see a rumor about AEW Wembley tickets could be £30-£500 range.

Didn't really think much of raw this week, will check out smackdown for the draft.
    Last edited by Tambo; 25-04-2023 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    I seen a notification from the network on my phone about the new World Heavyweight Championship, will watch raw in a few hours and give my feedback.

Did see a rumor about AEW Wembley tickets could be £30-£500 range.

Didn't really think much of raw this week, will check out smackdown for the draft.
    Cheapest are £30, though there is a small section for family for 4 for £100

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Cheapest are £30, though there is a small section for family for 4 for £100
    Any decent priced hotels close by? Need to have a look layer tonight after work.

Any decent priced hotels close by? Need to have a look layer tonight after work.
    Immediate are is sold out, but it's only 5 stops from kings cross.

Just in the queue for the pre sale now.

Immediate are is sold out, but it's only 5 stops from kings cross.

Just in the queue for the pre sale now.
    Had a quick glance and the ones available very expensive for one night, did see premier inns and travelodges in Brentford but I'm going to need to look more into it at the weekend.

Just got my ticket so that's me all in 😃

Did you get the option to pick your own seat? Never seen one so had to use the best seat available option.

My ticket is section 515 row 1 which cost £56 all in (excuse the pun)
    Last edited by Tambo; 02-05-2023 at 10:44 AM.

Had a quick glance and the ones available very expensive for one night, did see premier inns and travelodges in Brentford but I'm going to need to look more into it at the weekend.

Did you get the option to pick your own seat? Never seen one so had to use the best seat available option.

is that close to the ring? Reasonable price if so

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    is that close to the ring? Reasonable price if so
    From the layout it is the upper tier on the east stand of Wembley, for a half decent view your looking at £100 to £175 range.

Didn't want to spend to much as would be looking to come up in July or August for a game next season.

The view shouldn't be that bad I hope.

I got tickets in section 501 which were less than £60 for two. I wasn't able to pick my own tickets, as I'm quite happy to be paying more than that.

I'm going to try again tomorrow in the O2 presale and hope that they've held back some decent tickets for that sale. If not, I'll probably try and move around a bit, as I think the section I'm in is restricted view of the entrance ramp unforutnatley.

I got tickets in section 501 which were less than £60 for two. I wasn't able to pick my own tickets, as I'm quite happy to be paying more than that.

I'm going to try again tomorrow in the O2 presale and hope that they've held back some decent tickets for that sale. If not, I'll probably try and move around a bit, as I think the section I'm in is restricted view of the entrance ramp unforutnatley.
    I would of liked to pick my own seats so I might have a look again tomorrow.

AEW President Tony Khan issued the following statement…

“Today’s one of the best days in @AEW history. Thank you to all buying #AEWAllIn tickets today, off to an AMAZING start already 36,000 sold for £3.8M ($4.7M) + we’re only getting started, more great seats are going on-sale! Let’s celebrate TOMORROW on Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite.”

Just finished watching raw and apart from the brock and Cody angle and the main event not much else excited me.

Now Cody on raw Will this be the end him and Reigns? Who goes vs Reigns on smackdown? Looking like the usos won't be accepted back in to the bloodline so maybe a jey face turn?

I am excited for Brock and Cody Saturday though even with the short build up, some fans will go crazy if brock goes over clean.

Will check out last week's aew tomorrow after work.

I would of liked to pick my own seats so I might have a look again tomorrow.

AEW President Tony Khan issued the following statement…

“Today’s one of the best days in @AEW history. Thank you to all buying #AEWAllIn tickets today, off to an AMAZING start already 36,000 sold for £3.8M ($4.7M) + we’re only getting started, more great seats are going on-sale! Let’s celebrate TOMORROW on Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite.”
    So I went back on and got better seats - this time they are directly opposite the stage, but still in tier 5. They've sold 36,000 out of 90,000 tickets so why can't I buy any of the tickets in the first or second level and why am I having to buy a seat just about on the roof??!?

Surely sell the more expensive (lower down) tickets first and then the folk who aren't invested, will want to buy the cheaper ones?

So I went back on and got better seats - this time they are directly opposite the stage, but still in tier 5. They've sold 36,000 out of 90,000 tickets so why can't I buy any of the tickets in the first or second level and why am I having to buy a seat just about on the roof??!?

Surely sell the more expensive (lower down) tickets first and then the folk who aren't invested, will want to buy the cheaper ones?
    I have seen a few people complaining about not being able to pick your own, hope you get something sorted and I'll just keep what I have.

I'm assuming this will be a 4 hour ppv from 6pm till 10pm?

If it was only 3 hours I could of just got the train home, will sort everything out at the weekend.

I have seen a few people complaining about not being able to pick your own, hope you get something sorted and I'll just keep what I have.

I'm assuming this will be a 4 hour ppv from 6pm till 10pm?

If it was only 3 hours I could of just got the train home, will sort everything out at the weekend.
    I saw somewhere that the curfew is 10:30. - Not sure how accurate that is, but 4 hours sounds about right.

One of the problems I was having was that I chose the necessary prices for level 2 - but didn't choose level 2 separately as an option.

An absolute nonsense of a system

Just watched last week's dynamite now and thought it was actually not bad and would say it was better than raw.

I saw somewhere that the curfew is 10:30. - Not sure how accurate that is, but 4 hours sounds about right.

One of the problems I was having was that I chose the necessary prices for level 2 - but didn't choose level 2 separately as an option.

An absolute nonsense of a system
    Just had a look now and there's not many tickets left for sale by the looks of it, some availability in sections 251 and 202 and let's you pick your own.

I am just staying in Watford which is 30 mins from Wembley Central and the holiday inn is a few minutes walk from Watford junction station. Was £89 for the night.

Just had a look now and there's not many tickets left for sale by the looks of it, some availability in sections 251 and 202 and let's you pick your own.

I am just staying in Watford which is 30 mins from Wembley Central and the holiday inn is a few minutes walk from Watford junction station. Was £89 for the night.
    staying at a premier inn in hammersmith, think its £250 for 2 nights - Sat and Sunday.

Bit further away, but not too fussed, plenty tube stops etc.. around.

Looks like they've sold 70k as of today.

Without a single match being announced and with 3 months to go.

Going to be a huge crowd even if it doesn't sell out.

Looks like they've sold 70k as of today.

Without a single match being announced and with 3 months to go.

Going to be a huge crowd even if it doesn't sell out.
    Very impressive numbers, I seen Adam Cole wants the title shot for All In. Only really got back into the past 2 episodes of Dynamite since I got my ticket and I enjoyed the shows.

2 nights for that price for a bank holiday is not to bad, was a few right next to wembley asking for 425 for a couple in the 800 pound range for one night 😲

Always wanted to go to a wrestling show and never really got around to it as its not something alot of your friends enjoy lol but im buzzing for this show even if my tickets ain't exactly ringside.

Absolutely. Totally buzzing for it.

Know what you mean about not many folk you know enjoying it. I'm trying to explain it at work and they all think I'm a weirdo!!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Absolutely. Totally buzzing for it.

Know what you mean about not many folk you know enjoying it. I'm trying to explain it at work and they all think I'm a weirdo!!
    Went to see Raw in Glasgow in 2016 on my own and it was pretty good.

The sooner WWE get back up here better for a tv show.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Went to see Raw in Glasgow in 2016 on my own and it was pretty good.

The sooner WWE get back up here better for a tv show.
    Yeah strange they have no dates in Scotland advertised for June. Newcastle on the 30th.

Not really hyped for backlash tonight expect brock and Cody, will watch it tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Tambo; 06-05-2023 at 12:57 PM.

Backlash was actually better than I was expecting tbh.

Huge pops for Carlito and Savio which would of been louder if he didn't show up earlier in the show backstage with rey and bunny.

No problem with the finish in the Brock and Cody match but still hate the multiple kickouts of finishers, its the same every match and the fans knew brock wasn't going to win when he hit the F5 after the crossroads.

Didn't think much to raw this week and it was so obvious they had to pipe In some fake crowd noises especially with Brock.

Talk of Nigel Mcguinness to wrestle at all in, maybe vs Bryan Danielson.

Will watch Dynamite tomorrow after work.

Cm punk acting like a dobber again...

Got tickets for AEW as well. Saw some decent ones on re-sale for approx 50 quid 522 i think row 8 so facing the entrance stage.

Also got tickets for Smackdown and Money in the bank at the o2.

Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    Got tickets for AEW as well. Saw some decent ones on re-sale for approx 50 quid 522 i think row 8 so facing the entrance stage.

Can't wait.
    Nice - expensive couple of months mind!!

There's pitchside tickets available for £50 at the moment, but they're right at the back. Not sure whether to buy them or not, as not convinced the view will be up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post

Can't wait.
    Nice one 👍 where you sitting for MITB?

Night of champions or Double or Nothing?

Enjoyed double or nothing more if I'm honest but did enjoy Aj and Rollins and the main even tag team.

Jimmy is in trouble when the tribal chief gets hold of him.

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Night of champions or Double or Nothing?

Enjoyed double or nothing more if I'm honest but did enjoy Aj and Rollins and the main even tag team.

Jimmy is in trouble when the tribal chief gets hold of him.
    I thought DoN was AEWs weakest PPV to date, too many things seemed just flat, only really enjoyed Wardlow/Christian, the four pillars match and anarchy in the arena

Most folk would be happy with that but AEW normally knock it out the park with PPVs, looking forward to Forbidden Door though and can't wait for Ibushi to show up and help Kenny at some point