hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pogba's agent paid £24m

For sorting the deal to Man Utd!

He might turn out to be a great player but that's outrageous!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For sorting the deal to Man Utd!

He might turn out to be a great player but that's outrageous!
    To be honest he has worked really hard to get that. Couldnt have been easy conning Man Utd to part with the amount they did. Especially when the knew how pish he was after previously moving him on. He's earned every penny I reckon.
    Last edited by greenlex; 25-10-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Anyone ken how I become a agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    I'ts a secret

Absolute bargain for United. £110 million to sign one of their own youth products.

I wonder if Rashford will break the transfer record when United sign him back in five or six years time?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    Absolute bargain for United. £110 million to sign one of their own youth products.

I wonder if Rashford will break the transfer record when United sign him back in five or six years time?
    http://ristorantenapoli.nl

Family business haarlem

Quote Originally Posted by pacorosssco View Post
    http://ristorantenapoli.nl

Family business haarlem
    Funny fergie said water and oil. Only jealous better at own game. Surprise big sam made appearence brother in bungs Alex

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Funny fergie said water and oil. Only jealous better at own game. Surprise big sam made appearence brother in bungs Alex
    Gonny come back to this in the morning and edit it? 😆

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Gonny come back to this in the morning and edit it? 😆

Maybe:)

Pogba has shown very little since he came back to the UK, maybe it was a case of looking good in an Italian league that is a shadow of it's former self ?

Quote Originally Posted by greenpaper55 View Post
    Pogba has shown very little since he came back to the UK, maybe it was a case of looking good in an Italian league that is a shadow of it's former self ?
    Yes but also maybe not good enough carry average team. Juve made Champ final season before. Still now prob better M.Utd. Good player not best world could become but not at moment good enough carry average M.utd

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Something wrong with football when that kind of money goes OUT of the game. Not into smaller teams funds, or youth development, or infra structure or local community initiative. Simply goes into some fat cat's pocket.

Hate the way football is going and the EPL is **** for all the money swashing around in it.

Football has gone insane and its footballs fault ............... the joke is that Man Utd paid the 24 million .... the Agent works for Pogba not Man Utd, why the hell isn't Pogba paying the 24 million?

The bottom line here is that clubs are so busy trying to get one over on each other they haven't noticed that they are being played for suckers .... if they could get together and impose a wage cap and tell these bloodsucking parasites they call agents to GTF all of football would benefit.

Agents were a great thing back in the day when players were being had for mugs .......... but the wheel has gone full circle and now the clubs are being taken for mugs by the players and the greedy agents who leech off of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Something wrong with football when that kind of money goes OUT of the game. Not into smaller teams funds, or youth development, or infra structure or local community initiative. Simply goes into some fat cat's pocket.

Hate the way football is going and the EPL is **** for all the money swashing around in it.
    Yes 100% but platini fergie blatter etc to blame

Quote Originally Posted by greenpaper55 View Post
    Serie A isn't any worse than the Premier league, he just had far better players around him at Juventus.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Serie A isn't any worse than the Premier league, he just had far better players around him at Juventus.
    Not just that ... I'm willing to bet that Juventus dominated just about every game they played, Pogba's brief would have been to get forward and there would have been little to stop him doing so at will .... in the EPL Man Utd don't have that freedom and as a result his own freedom in midfield is much more limited.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Not just that ... I'm willing to bet that Juventus dominated just about every game they played, Pogba's brief would have been to get forward and there would have been little to stop him doing so at will .... in the EPL Man Utd don't have that freedom and as a result his own freedom in midfield is much more limited.
    Same agent mourinho boy dortmund and zlatan. Be part of bug deal. Also looking Jose fear factor gone.

Same agent mourinho boy dortmund and zlatan. Be part of bug deal. Also looking Jose fear factor gone.
    I actually understand what you are trying to say mate ... but your syntax needs a lot of work, I mean an awful lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    I actually understand what you are trying to say mate ... but your syntax needs a lot of work, I mean an awful lot of work.
    Ok yes agreed. One deal all. Jose looks lost control players.

Ok yes agreed. One deal all. Jose looks lost control players.
    Yup I get it ... a lot of these deals around Europe depend on various deals going through .... if Juventus sign player X it frees up player Y to go to club Z etc, etc ... a lot of the time its the same agent representing players X and Y and he manipulates the situation to maximise the amount of money to be made.

The clubs need to recognise that they are being had for suckers ... not only that but agree to cooperate ... if they did that they could limit players wages to realistic amounts and tell the agents that not one of them will go above a certain amount in regard to fees. Unfortunately for them they are so preoccupied with trying to get one over on each other that they cant see the fact that they could save a fortune with a joined up approach.

Outside of Europe what league could afford to play any player more than 40K a week? ........... perhaps China and certain oil rich north African countries, but how many players from Europe and South America would be prepared to play there for 10 years or more? Even if Europe lost out on players who were only chasing the money to these countries they would still all be in the same boat at the end of the day.

Its one reality the European clubs could choose ........... they never will though because the need to succeed rules all. Because of that they will have to lie in the bed they have made for themselves, hell bloody mend them.

Im 39. European cup u seen final tc then champ league tue/wed games huge. Already crowds down. Tv flooded market. Now i watch maybe semis and defo final. Too much on box. Few big games. I hope football comes back less games. Best players spread around

Look ajax. I support den haag but ajax football royalty. Hull wil poach players

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    Give yer tenner to the Private Message board and CWG will tell you the secret..........

Look ajax. I support den haag but ajax football royalty. Hull wil poach players
    That's what football has become mate ...... Small English clubs who could only ever dream of being as great as Ajax can easily outbid them for players because of TV money.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Give yer tenner to the Private Message board and CWG will tell you the secret..........

Didn't it use to be you had to put up a bond of $1M. ?

(I prefer bank transfers to cheque)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

It's like a big massive anagram, but I'll get there

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post

You reckon?

I'm not even smart enough to decipher Paco's posts.....

@hibs.net private member
    I'd be surprised if this isn't part of a ruse to get around third party ownership of players and that this 'agent commission' is actually payment to an organisation who have partially financed his signing/wages for Juventus and are partial owners of his contract with them.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Horrendous amount of money paid for a player and agent. This is everything that is wrong with the english game.

I don't even think he is that good. What has he done this season? Has he even scored any goals? Total waste of money. Juve must still be pishing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by allezsauzee View Post
    I'd be surprised if this isn't part of a ruse to get around third party ownership of players and that this 'agent commission' is actually payment to an organisation who have partially financed his signing/wages for Juventus and are partial owners of his contract with them.
    Beat me to it. It's third-party ownership by a different name. Absolutely nothing to stop the agent now making payments to "investors" in his company.