hibs.net Messageboard

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic

Simon Murray to Hibs??

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-united-rejected-two-hibs-deadline-bids-simon-murray/

Didn't see this posted anywhere on deadline day. Did anyone know about this and I just missed it??

2. Log in to remove the advert

If this is the case, I'm glad the club went about it in the right way. Unlike that lot in their attempts to sign Allan last year.

Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If this is the case, I'm glad the club went about it in the right way. Unlike that lot in their attempts to sign Allan last year.

The huns would have ordered the D Ranger and others to have put out slash headlines of the type- 'Dundee utd holding Simon Murray and The Rangers to ransom' 'How dare Dundee Utd stop a player from his dream move' etc.

I've always said there is a civil way of conducting buisness and while Hibernian do it in the correct way the huns will stop at nothing with their succulent lamb media conspirators.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Thought he stood out when we played Arbroath at ER in the SC in 2014. Decent goals to starts ratio at United, and excellent elsewhere. The idea of United selling him to us is quite fanciful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    Thought he stood out when we played Arbroath at ER in the SC in 2014. Decent goals to starts ratio at United, and excellent elsewhere. The idea of United selling him to us is quite fanciful though.
    Me too. He never gave our defence a minutes peace in that game.

His dad Gary played for the hibees in the early 80's

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by justlikebrazil View Post
    It just shows the difference in class between our board and the RFC. We tried to buy a player from I rival. Turned down as DU didn't want to sell to a rival. Understandable. End of story no crying to the papers how we have ruined the guys career. No stuff from the players how his best pal plays for Hibs and it breaks his heart DU stopping him following in his fathers footsteps. Just a two inch bit how DU said 'we are not going to do business with Hibs. Class from both us and DU.

Quote Originally Posted by justlikebrazil View Post
    Yes

He wasn't the sharpised tool in the box which is strange becausa was a saw doctor