hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Fixtures

Fixtures

Following next weekend'sgames,Celtic,Aberdeen and Hearts will all have played each other.Rangers on the other hand will have played Hamilton,Dundee,Motherwell and Kilmarnock, a pretty easy start.Hopefully we will receive the same treatment next season.Can't remember how Hearts were treated last season.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Hearts' first four games last season was St Johnstone (4th), Dundee (6th), Motherwell (11th) and Ross County (9th).

Previous season's placing in brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Following next weekend'sgames,Celtic,Aberdeen and Hearts will all have played each other.Rangers on the other hand will have played Hamilton,Dundee,Motherwell and Kilmarnock, a pretty easy start.Hopefully we will receive the same treatment next season.Can't remember how Hearts were treated last season.
    Ref's have also been very good to them so far as well. Just a coincidence though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Hearts' first four games last season was St Johnstone (4th), Dundee (6th), Motherwell (11th) and Ross County (9th).

Previous season's placing in brackets.
    Thanks.

Huns in nice easy draw shocker. Same in the cup competitions. Always happens. If we return to the top league next season, I fully expect us to get Celtic away

I have a bet on with my rangers mate that they will not finish in the top 2. He told me I might as well pay up now haha.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Man Down Under View Post
    I have a bet on with my rangers mate that they will not finish in the top 2. He told me I might as well pay up now haha.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk
    You should pay up now, it will make it all the sweeter when he has to give you it back plus his stake.