hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member green day's Avatar

Dunfermline fans or closet jambos?

Another team name calling on JC, using at least two "Jambo" chants including the hibees are gay.

WTF is wrong with these fans/clubs?

Or was the group nearest the East infiltrated by jambos? Didn't seem to be many colours there.

Perhaps our resident Pars fan can explain.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have always found Dunfermline fans a nippy bunch of wee jessies

Today only served to confirm that opinion

One guy right at the front with black jacket was giving it 5-1 signs all match. Imagine paying £22 to your rivals and watching them win. Their obsession is pathetic. Cheers for the money ya fuds!!

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    One guy at the front was not a fan of Darren McGregor, his mate was holding him back at one point

First Team Breakthrough HibeeLR's Avatar
    If they were Jambos, thanks for the ticket money! Hope you enjoyed seeing us win again ( as well as the Birmingham friendly) 👍😎

Decent numbers brought through by them - hopefully they manage to keep up home attendances as much prefer the club to the tin pot clubs like Hamilton.

But like many away fans who come to ER you would think they have a few decent songs - the paedo chants / Hibees are gay chants ? I'm not sure the Pars board will be too singing this dated nonsense.

Looks like this could be their regular thing now. If they can't afford to travel away or are banned then they'll come to the holy ground to try and antagonise us. This has got to be the saddest behaviour in British football.

The 2-0 at half time game must be really, really hurting.

There were a few walking down to the game clearly looking for a reaction from hibs fans.
    If they kept up the same kind of shan patter on the way out of the game, I would not be suprised if they were accomodated.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One guy right at the front with black jacket was giving it 5-1 signs all match. Imagine paying £22 to your rivals and watching them win. Their obsession is pathetic. Cheers for the money ya fuds!!

Seen that. Found it well amusing. Guy just looked like a total plum!

Tbh, these undercover yam fools are more than welcome to come to ER week in week out to make an arse of themselves if they want.

Can see lots of fans trying to wind up Hibs fans this season trying to make a name for themselves.

Testimonial Due
    Borrowing hearts song book from a decade ago and calling Jason Cummings a paedophile. Not sure where to start with that tbh.

I'd say there was definitely Yams in the away end given their songbook. Weirdos but happy for them to keep giving us their money.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Can see lots of fans trying to wind up Hibs fans this season trying to make a name for themselves.
    Exactly this. Comes with the territory of being a big club/favorite. We are a scalp for teams in the championship thats all it is

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Looks like this could be their regular thing now. If they can't afford to travel away or are banned then they'll come to the holy ground to try and antagonise us. This has got to be the saddest behaviour in British football.

The 2-0 at half time game must be really, really hurting.
    Its brilliant... genuinely looks like that 5-1 game actually ended THEM as a club, they seem to be hung up on everything we do.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There'll be grown men who go into work, alongside colleagues who are gay, on Monday morning having spent a portion of their weekend chanting "all the hibees are gay". Truly sad and pathetic.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAHibby View Post
    There'll be grown men who go into work, alongside colleagues who are gay, on Monday morning having spent a portion of their weekend chanting "all the hibees are gay". Truly sad and pathetic.
    Yes, this was the one that astonished me and prompted me to post.

We can all be a bit radge at the game, but the peado and gay stuff is just crap patter - and to your point, unlikely that many of them will slag off a gay workmate to their face.

Bairns.

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Another team name calling on JC, using at least two "Jambo" chants including the hibees are gay.

WTF is wrong with these fans/clubs?

Or was the group nearest the East infiltrated by jambos? Didn't seem to be many colours there.

Perhaps our resident Pars fan can explain.

That'll be the same Jambos who jump on every single Hibs story in the Evening News.
    Last edited by Hi Heid Yin; 13-08-2016 at 08:10 PM.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Alf View Post
    Its brilliant... genuinely looks like that 5-1 game actually ended THEM as a club, they seem to be hung up on everything we do.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    I believe the term is "phyrric victory" but English was never my strong point
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member
    They also borrowed the A'den song book, the word scrotum's fits this bunch of roasters

Nameless
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    I believe the term is "phyrric victory" but English was never my strong point
    Never a more apt use of the phrase.

@hibs.net private member
    I bet there are some others that go in to work alongside colleagues that are paedos as well.

Always get the feeling the jambos try to make the impression they have some kind of relationship between the weird fife clubs Dunfy Raith and Cowdenbeath. Reckon the jambos have a problem or three.

What's with the announcement before every match that homophobic, sectarian offensive behaviour will bring prosecution then they get to chant that guff for 90 minutes?

As I pointed out to a 10 year old Dunfermline fan after the match. 'You haven't much of a team when you can't beat a bunch of gay paedos.'

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    that 'hibees are gay' p@sh really is quite cringeworthy and makes any away fans that sing it appear to be total throbbers, and as for any hertz fans that appear in the away end, they're paying £22 just so they can sing a few daft wee ditties, quite bizarre(but the money is welcome, thanks) utter plums

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Desperate behaviour.

Hope his mammy has him tucked up in bed by now because it's been a tough day for him.

Not because it is aimed at us, but that chant should be viewed the same as racist or sectarian abuse. I'd like to see the authorities clamp down on the OF, and others, for what they do, but they should also be hitting teams that sing this (not that they do anything about the bigot brothers, of course).

Wouldn't call them real Hearts fans, just little gimps. One of them is likely behind that pathetic Vlad twitter account.

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    I was right near the away end and the ones nearest us definitely seemed to be Hearts fans. I was cringing every time they started singing.

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, but what was with the celebration when they equalised? You'd be forgiven for thinking they'd just won the league. Only team I've seen celebrate an equaliser like that is Hearts.

Testimonial Due
    Got beat 2 1 in their cup final **** them

A group of "Dunfermline fans" walked past me on Leith walk and I spotted a Dundee pin on one of their jacket collars. Strange.

The tramps in the away end at the bottom closest to the east stand were 100% poppy theives.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk