hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Official Site: NEW ENTRANCE PROCEDURES INTRODUCED

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Yer not scamming your way in now!

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Good to see them doing this and weed out any chancers (If there are any!!!!!)

Bit of a busy game to start the checks tho!

First Team Breakthrough HibeeLR's Avatar
    Anyone else had a problem getting in with a concession ticket? Mines has failed trying to get in for the Brondby game and QoS 🤔 Hopefully will be working on Saturday.

So what happens for example if I can't make a game (I work 1 in 3 Saturdays) and my wife wants to go to the game with my daughter? Will she be unable to use my season ticket?

First Team Breakthrough HTD1875's Avatar
    This won't help the ques that's for sure, hopefully all the ticket issues are sorted and people get in early enough.

Not everybody is on Hibs.net, the bounce or reads the official site ...... this could be a laugh a minute

Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what happens for example if I can't make a game (I work 1 in 3 Saturdays) and my wife wants to go to the game with my daughter? Will she be unable to use my season ticket?
    Think they are only checking ticket type so your wife would be fine if you hold an adult season ticket as she is an adult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Does my 15 year old laddie need to bring his 4 year old passport [that barely looks like the 183cm laddie that will be holding it] or can I vouch for him and show my driving license.

I am not against it, just concerned that discussions with stewards are rarely straightforward and they have their fair share of jobsworths

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post

Do you have an adult ticket? If so, shouldn't make a difference, it's making sure concessions are concessions as far as I can make out.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Not everybody is on Hibs.net, the bounce or reads the official site ...... this could be a laugh a minute

There's been big signs above the turnstiles for weeks (in the west at least) so hopefully people have clicked on.

Hibs should just come out and say it for what it is that this is in place to stop people purchasing discounted tickets who are not entitled to them. I think everyone would agree that they are justified in doing so.

Trying to dress it up as a new procedure to "manage the flow of supporters" and to make it easier on the day just sounds daft. It will take longer to get into the ground if tickets are being checked before you even get to the turnstyle not make it quicker or easier.

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    Think they are only checking ticket type so your wife would be fine if you hold an adult season ticket as she is an adult

Ahh that's fine thanks. Hopefully that's where they draw the line, no way they can check everyone who is going in is the person on the ticket.

I'm assuming I won't have to carry the bairns passports every match?

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Not before time.

@hibs.net private member
    And the students wont have their matriculation cards yet so this should be fun

@hibs.net private member
    I take it non adult season ticket holders don't need to bring ID as they supplied it at the point of purchase? My laddie is 15 year old, 6ft 2" and (to some) looks 18ish. He can't be trusted to carry and look after his own season ticket let alone take a bloody passport to the game. Thoughts?

Photocopy of passports are normally accepted in places Hibs proberbly won't be any different

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    I take it non adult season ticket holders don't need to bring ID as they supplied it at the point of purchase? My laddie is 15 year old, 6ft 2" and (to some) looks 18ish. He can't be trusted to carry and look after his own season ticket let alone take a bloody passport to the game. Thoughts?
    Does he have a young Scot card? That should do. If he doesn't I'm sure he can apply for one free of charge

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    And the students wont have their matriculation cards yet so this should be fun
    Student season ticket purchasers were required to sing a declaration that they would email in their ID by October, so really they shouldn't be challenged.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Excellent. For those that got away with it in the past, fair play, you scammed a flaw in the system, but I hope this puts a stop to it.
    No doubt there will be a few who will find another "loophole" (forged student card for example) but it's good to see that the club are doing what they can.

No doubt there will be a decent number caught out ... Hope hibs have representatives at each stand ... And anyone abusing stewards for doing there job are dealt with

@hibs.net private member

Does he have a Young Scot card? Think other places accept them.

@hibs.net private member
    Does he have a young Scot card? That should do. If he doesn't I'm sure he can apply for one free of charge
    Yeah, he has had a few...all lost. Probably best if I get one and keep it with his season ticket.

Have just read it again and it says they will be checking tickets 3 times? A Steward will check your ticket to direct you to the correct turnstyle , you then need to scan your ticket and once through the turnstyle you will be checked again?

If I have read that correctly then it seems abit over the top to be honest.

@hibs.net private member
    Yeah, he has had a few...all lost. Probably best if I get one and keep it with his season ticket.
    Ha ha I have a 14 year old exactly the same. Currently waiting on his 3rd bank card in just over a year.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Have just read it again and it says they will be checking tickets 3 times? A Steward will check your ticket to direct you to the correct turnstyle , you then need to scan your ticket and once through the turnstyle you will be checked again?

If I have read that correctly then it seems abit over the top to be honest.
    Best get there with plenty time to spare!

@hibs.net private member
    Ha ha I have a 14 year old exactly the same. Currently waiting on his 3rd bank card in just over a year.
    Absolute murder isn't it. I checked the young scot website, I can order direct, it needs to be organised via his school here in South Ayrshire, il get him to organise it next week - I'm sure he will have it before Christmas.

Worth arriving early on Saturday - it's going to be very busy already, and this could really slow entry as we get closer to k/o.