hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Coaching Staff

Cup Final Report due today

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...D0uM6ElEDYT.97

The Daily Rancid still going with the line that Hibs fans attacked Rangers players and staff.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...D0uM6ElEDYT.97

The Daily Rancid still going with the line that Hibs fans attacked Rangers players and staff.
    I don't think we'll come out of it smelling of roses but thank God the DR is not judge and jury or we would be on the end of a thumping.

Still amazes me anyone out with the Huns support would touch that rag with a barge pole

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Still amazes me anyone out with the Huns support would touch that rag with a barge pole
    I touched it with a barge pole so that no one else would have to!

HE independent report into the chaos ofthe Scottish Cup finalwill be published by the SFA today.
    Sheriff Principal Edward Bowen QC hasspent the last two months investigating the causes of the controversialdisorder that blighted the final between Hibs and Rangers.
    The Easter Road club triumphed 3-2 towin the trophy for the first time in 114 years, but the post match celebrationswere marred by ugly incidents of crowd disorder.

Hibs fans invaded the pitch, initiallyin celebration, but Rangers players and backroom staff were assaulted beforerival supporters fought on the pitch.
    Stewarding and policing arrangementswere heavily criticised, prompting SFA chief executive Stewart Regan to orderBowen’s independent review.
    Its findings will be published today,but the SFA, Hibs and Rangers were last night all remaining tight-lipped.

Bowen addressed five major elements ofconcern, including if all reasonably practicable steps were taken to minimisethe possibility of disorder.
    He is also expected to reveal if theresponse and reaction times of parties such as Police Scotland, securitycompany G4S and the SFA were satisfactory.

Bowen is set to to announce whatmeasures can be taken in future to improve the safety of players, officials andothers in and around the pitch at major matches.
    Bowen’s report will be followed by onefrom SFA compliance officer Tony McGlennan, who has been charged with detailingwhich football sanctions, if any, should be doled out to clubs or individuals.
    ​#PERSEVERED

Hibs will appeal if it's a ridiculous decision.

So do we find out what the fine/sanctions will be today as well then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Class View Post

HE independent report into the chaos ofthe Scottish Cup finalwill be published by the SFA today.
    Sheriff Principal Edward Bowen QC hasspent the last two months investigating the causes of the controversialdisorder that blighted the final between Hibs and Rangers.
    The Easter Road club triumphed 3-2 towin the trophy for the first time in 114 years, but the post match celebrationswere marred by ugly incidents of crowd disorder.

Hibs fans invaded the pitch, initiallyin celebration, but Rangers players and backroom staff were assaulted beforerival supporters fought on the pitch.
    Stewarding and policing arrangementswere heavily criticised, prompting SFA chief executive Stewart Regan to orderBowen’s independent review.
    Its findings will be published today,but the SFA, Hibs and Rangers were last night all remaining tight-lipped.

Bowen addressed five major elements ofconcern, including if all reasonably practicable steps were taken to minimisethe possibility of disorder.
    He is also expected to reveal if theresponse and reaction times of parties such as Police Scotland, securitycompany G4S and the SFA were satisfactory.

Bowen is set to to announce whatmeasures can be taken in future to improve the safety of players, officials andothers in and around the pitch at major matches.
    Bowen’s report will be followed by onefrom SFA compliance officer Tony McGlennan, who has been charged with detailingwhich football sanctions, if any, should be doled out to clubs or individuals.
    You took one for the team, thank you 😂👍

@hibs.net private member
    At first I thought we'd have the book thrown at us but as time has gone by I'm cautiously optimistic any sanctions we receive will be reasonable given how the club has acted in the last few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    So do we find out what the fine/sanctions will be today as well then?
    The article isn't really clear. It suggests the compliance report will deal with football sanctions and says it will 'follow' Bowens but doesn't say if that's follow today or follow in the future.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

grand master sheriff Principal Edward Bowen QC hasspent the last two months investigating the causes of the controversialdisorder that blighted the final between Hibs and Rangers.

Stewarding and policing arrangementswere heavily criticised, prompting SFA chief executive Stewart Regan to order brother Bowen’s independent review.

brothdr Bowen addressed five major elements ofconcern, including if all reasonably practicable steps were taken to minimisethe possibility of disorder.

Fixed it a little

Hibs to blame nothing else to see and as part of brother Bowens investigation the uncovering of other acts of terror by hibs including the murder of princess dianna. The theft of mark warburtons hat and also the summer abduction of the same man. Petrie to face seperate charge of forcing keith jackson and rangers board at gunpoint with members of the underground elite fighting unit the CCS to print pish and lies to save his membership of the lodge of hampden. Chargers over Brexit still remain unproven but likely dropped if Hibs and Petrie accept punishment.Hibs have already admitted theft of Scottish Cup by way of 92 minute mugging and signing outlawed songs such as the billy boys.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The article isn't really clear. It suggests the compliance report will deal with football sanctions and says it will 'follow' Bowens but doesn't say if that's follow today or follow in the future.
    It will follow follow.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Got to laugh at this line.

That's the good old Daily Ranger - stick to the script provided by your imperial masters

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Follow Follow the Rangers will be their principal message.

A day before the season starts, excellent timing that.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Got to laugh at this line.

That's the good old Daily Ranger - stick to the script provided by your imperial masters
    We'll find out today how factual that is. The only part of the statement that is debatable is the assault on hun staff is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by King Dom View Post
    Was thinking the same..coincidence ?

I'm still thinking due to the fact it was played at a neutral venue and the SFA, police and stewards were in charge of the security / organising - both clubs will get away without a fine - just a warning.

If Hibs are to be fined so will 3ev2o - and doubt they will will want to fine them as there would be an outcry and they are skint.

I'm guessing Hibs will get a fine for the damage caused to the goals/pitch etc and a suspended ban from the Scottish Cup for maybe two seasons. If one of us steps on the pitch again at a Scottish Cup tie then we will be thrown out the competition.
    Also be surprised if this comes out today on the eve of the season.
    SFA won't want bad publicity before the season starts so expect it early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dom View Post
    Instead of talking about the "exciting" new season ahead...positivity etc...the headlines on the opening day of the league season will be about this. Brilliant.

@hibs.net private member Www1875hfc's Avatar
    I clicked the link (I know I know ) anyone else notice the picture a wee bit down the article ? If that picture was taken about 10 seconds later The Rangers suit would have been caught lashing out at that boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After years of prevaricating over Sevco's outrageous abuses and cheating I fear the SFA will miraculously discover a pair of baws.

The SFA are establishment, corrupt ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSo View Post
    I'm guessing Hibs will get a fine for the damage caused to the goals/pitch etc and a suspended ban from the Scottish Cup for maybe two seasons. If one of us steps on the pitch again at a Scottish Cup tie then we will be thrown out the competition.
    SFA won't want bad publicity before the season starts so expect it early next week.
    Good point about the publicity before the season starts.

Saying that Scottish football have been absolutely useless at promoting the new season.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/continuous-failure-of-spfl-to-champion-the-opening-weekend-1-4191967

I had thought we would get a suspended ban but the more I think about it can't see it.

If we were to be banned by a fan simply going into the park it would be very easy for a supporter of another club to end our chances of retaining the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    After years of prevaricating over Sevco's outrageous abuses and cheating I fear the SFA will miraculously discover a pair of baws.

The SFA are establishment, corrupt ****ers.
    Yes pretty much. We should be confident of a even handed approach but sadly, I fear we may not

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    That's my guess as well. Guilty as charged m'lud.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Good point about the publicity before the season starts.

Saying that Scottish football have been absolutely useless at promoting the new season.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...kend-1-4191967
    OT but the fact they also allow Celtic to postpone a league match to play a lucrative friendly is shocking, IMO. If Celtic want to play a friendly instead of a league match they should forfeit the points.

Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    We'll find out today how factual that is. The only part of the statement that is debatable is the assault on hun staff is it not?
    They are trying to back up the New Hun propaganda that their fans' motivation was player protection.

@hibs.net private member
    Joke of a report. We all know no one player or official was assaulted. The SFA report wont have sanctions in it but the compliance officer will have in his.
    Last edited by lucky; 05-08-2016 at 10:11 AM.

I'm fairly sure it's going to be worse than any of us think.

Looking forward to seeing if it mentions the sectarian singing, smoke bombs in their end and the poor handing of segregation in North Upper and West upper.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Joke of a report.
    What does it say?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!